x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Pv's For Donators and Also Spawners in factions[Duplicate]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tdog73, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tdog73

Tdog73 Active Member

Hey so first I want to add PV's or Player Vaults for Donators. Especially for KitPvP tons of people dont have room too store their swords, gold P4, etc so they have to go to ALT's and some people dont have any so they have to rely on 27 slots in their Echest. A pv would help people get more space and help people not have to get on their ALT's all the time when they get a kill or when they just need space.

Second thing is SPAWNERS IN FACTIONS! So we can silk touch spawners now which Is GREAT! But... We cant even buy the non-hostile ones anymore like OP-facs. But im not just talking non-hostile, all the great Factions servers like CosmicPvP and TheArchon have spawners for a lot of money like enderman, iron golem, blaze, etc. This would have a great impact on the factions world and make raiding so much more competitive! A lot of people don't go for raids usually here like on Archon but once you add these in people will hear the spawners and have the long raids and work for the spawners. Also you could just build up your economy to get the spawners. I think a lot of people would love these in factions it would make gameplay amazing.

ANYWAY! I hope you Support both items here and i hope they add them because i really feel like these could boost Mineverse and it's gameplay. Thanks for Reading ~Tdog73

2. Musezeta

Musezeta Well-Known Member

Duplicate post. Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.