x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Purplevillager1/MidnightNirvana's moderator application (US Central)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purplevillager1, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

Hello, my name is Madi. Most of you know me as Purplevillager1, although I have recently changed my IGN to MidnightNirvana. I'm 15 years old and I'm from Texas. I joined Mineverse forums about a year and 3 months ago. I've been playing Mineverse for about a year and a half. Please read my mod application and feel free to give any feedback that you may have.

How old are you? I am 15 years of age.

Your in-game name: As of now, MidnightNirvana

What timezone are you in? USA Central timezone

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? English, Spanish (Learning), a slight bit of Greek, and Hebrew.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have the proper software for screenshots and video recording.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been playing Mineverse quite a bit lately, and I have found that I really enjoy it. It's just relaxing and helps me keep my mind off things. The servers that I spend the most time on, in order, are survival, kit pvp, op prison, creative, factions, prison and infection. I see a lot of people breaking rules, or talking about breaking rules. Whether it be breaking chat rules, hacking, or discussing raiding claimed land (survival). I would like to help out and keep the server safe from those who like to cause trouble and break rules. I would love to help create an environment where everyone can play safely and have fun.

Moderating requires focus, dedication, and hard-work. I know because I have experience. I can take criticism well and focus on the task at hand. I understand the amount of work it takes to be a Mineverse moderator. I have moderated Crew's servers before, but I realize how much more challenging this will be for me. I'm up for the challenge. I'm ready.

Some of my qualifications include..
      ~Respectful towards others- I cooperate with others and show them respect.
      ~Patience- I am willing to wait and work with people, no matter the circumstances. (Example being if someone does not speak English as well, I can show patience and communicate with them)
      ~Positive Attitude- I look for the positive in everything, and I am more than happy to help others.
      ~Teamwork- Although I am very shy, I tend to work well with and cooperate with others.
      ~Experience- I have experience not only with the server, but with moderating as well.
      ~Reliability/Trustworthiness- I will do everything in my power to gain trust of others. I will do my best to not let others down, and work to the fullness of my ability.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Note: These times are as of now, they are subject to change.
      I can be active on the server Monday-Thursday for about 30 minutes- 2 hours. I know it isn't much time, but keep in mind that I have school and activities after school as well. I will try to arrange spending time on Mineverse, as well as being active on the other Crew server that I moderate, as best as possible.
      Note: My school days alternate, which means my homework loads alternate as well, sometimes I may have no homework, and might be able to be on the entire night. Other nights, I may have 5+ hours of homework. I am also less active due to health issues.

Friday-Sunday I can be on for about 2-4 hours a day. Again, not a lot of time, but I will have to balance out my moderating. If you were wondering, yes, I can handle it.

Forums- I will probably be most active on the forums out of everything.

Regarding inactivity-
      Yes, I am well aware that I am not at my full activity on the Mineverse servers. However, since I do moderate .net right now, I would much rather focus my activity there. That means that if I ever do get the privilege to moderator here, my activity will improve. If I became a moderator here, then I would balance my activity out. For now, though, I will continue to be more active on .net than on Mineverse. Please understand, but since I am not a mod on here I don't really have to be as active. If I did become a mod though, I guarantee you that my activity will indeed improve.
      I also have a few health issues as of now, and am trying to take care of that.
      Thanks so much for understanding.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Honestly I'm not quite too sure. Probably around a year and a half, since I joined forums around a year and 3 months ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, never on Mineverse.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I do. I moderate skyblock.net currently, which is one of Noobcrew/Cyp's servers. I have past experience on other servers as well, but most of them have closed down.

Thanks for reading and be sure to put feedback. I handle criticism well, so feel free to give me any feedback that you may have. Thanks again.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

Support

3. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Neutral.

4. Loly76

Loly76 Active Member

Neutral
      I think you should add more details

5. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Experienced Member

As much as I don't like short applications, I am grateful that I can support knowing you won't let Cypriot down, as you are a Full Moderator on skyblock.net. Support. <3

Do not say I'm supporting just because we're friends

6. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

I'm not going to say that I'm on 24/7, but Prison is my main gamemode, and I've never seen you there before. Maybe timezones, but I think I would've at least seen you once.
      I'm going to stay neutral, good luck :)

7. Purplevillager1

Thank you. :)

Yes I understand, but for now I will remain more active on .net for I am actually a moderator there. If I become mod on here my activity will improve.
      Thank you. :>

Anything I can work on to gain your support?

Alright, I will do so later. Thank you.

Thanks. :)

Thank you. I will do my best to improve my activity among the different gamemodes. I haven't been playing prison as much lately, so I understand where you are coming from. :)

8. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Support, you deserve this position.

9. TannerLittle

TannerLittle Experienced Member Premium

Girl? Support.

10. Purplevillager1

Thank you. :)

What do you mean? XD
      Thanks, Tanner. :P

11. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support, we need active moderators.

12. Purplevillager1

Understood. I will continue to work on activity. The amount of times listed are mere estimates, based on the amount of homework I receive. I also thought out the total time I will have on minecraft, and divided it by two, since it's an estimate balance between .net and mineverse.
      Thank you for your opinion, it is greatly appreciated and I will do my best to improve my activity.

13. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Neutral add more detail

14. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

Neutral

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    15. thorraks

thorraks Guest

Your application looks great and im sure you could be a perfect moderator since you're good on skyblock but you're not active enough on mineverse to be moderator.

No support, Good luck.

16. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Experienced Member

I've realized how inactive you are on the server, but I do respect you wanting to apply here as well as Skyblock.
      Re-support. <3

17. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

Support!
      If you are capable of moderating .net then I am sure you can handle mineverse. Do you know ikillyou589 by any chance?

18. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Support! :D

Although, I wouldn't recommend modding on here AND on Skyblock. :p

19. Fweft

Fweft Well-Known Member

Support, but I don't recommend doing both servers

20. Purplevillager1

Anything I could work to improve on? Besides activity, of course.

I'll work my best on activity, and I understand your decision. Thanks. :)

Thank you. And yes, I do.

Thank you! I think I'll be able to balance the time for it. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.