x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Purge's Re-App.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Purge, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I'm not gonna remember everything that happened years ago. I only remember how I felt. I was against you being promoted in the first place but I was gonna look past that and give you a chance because others were giving you a chance and you became a fellow staff team member. But you soon showed your "true colours" when you started fighting with other staff, causing drama and doing staff duties wrong when told how to do them right. And yes, that was one scenario where myself and others on the staff team (including head mods) told you how to properly handle the situation and you did the opposite. Again, that's one of the scenarios you remember.

After your time as mod you just became toxic in general. Then later you would apply for mod again and start sucking up to everyone. You'd then close your app cause your sucking up didn't work and go back to being toxic.

You say you've changed, but I just see you going through your cycle.
      Prove me wrong, and you'll see me change my mind.

2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Of course I remember because I was getting mixed answer's from every moderator & staff member. So I did what I felt was right. I was a new moderator at that time and stuff got fixed after.

I already admitted in my application I caused drama. Would you hold this againsted me since it's in the past?

3. Tog

Tog Active Member

Sorry for the blunt response, my reasoning is due to low forum activity levels.

4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.