x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • progold55 [moderator] application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by progold55, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. progold55

progold55 Active Member

How old are you? I am 13 years old.

Your in-game name: progold55

What timezone are you in? Eastern time

What country do you live in? Canada

What languages do you speak? English,french and italian.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I want to be Moderator or Admin in MineVerse because I am very mature in all the things that i do and I think that I would be very hopeful in this server like helping you guy's searching some good plugins to make the server more safe or more stable, if there is people who want to come in a warp, I would check it before he goes to see if there is anything to fix or to correct. I'm not that kind of people who just want to be Staff to have power and permissions that normal players can't have. I want to be Moderator because i'm carrying alot of the community and I want to make the new players and the old ones have a great time in this server. I want them that when they join, there is no hackers, no spammers and i just want some people who want to have a great gaming experiment and have some fun with everyone. I'm friendly with everyone and i'm very patient and sociable, so when someone or alot of people have some difficulties on something, I would take the most of the time that i have to help them until their problem is solved.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 2-4 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I played for a about a month or two then I went to another server and know I'm back and I have been on for 2-3 weeks

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I am currently [Helper] on Ali-a's server.

2. Bubble_kid

Bubble_kid Experienced Member

Looks like a good app and you seem like a nice person. Support

3. progold55

progold55 Active Member

Thanks alot Bubble_Kid

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.