x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Proficent's Moderator Application (Kit Pvp + OP Pvp)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Proficent, Oct 18, 2015.

?

Support?

Poll closed Dec 27, 2015.
    1. Yes

100.0%
    2. Neutral

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Proficent

Proficent Active Member

How old are you?
      I'm 11 years old

Your in-game name
      My name is Proficent

What time zone are you in?
      Central Daylight time

What country do you live in?
      United States

What languages do you speak?
      English

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Because i believe that i can help the mineverse community by helping others, making the server fun for new players and showing them around. Also banning Hackers,Scammers,anyone that has any type of cheats or breaking the rules as i moderator i'm not just gonna ban hackers but make the server exciting for any age. As i may be young as i don't take things to seriously but unless if it's a dire situation.

Friendly: as a fellow i'm a friendly person i'll help anyone if they need it i have many friends on Mineverse for example one of my best friends are MerpDerp,you_ez_m8, and many more.

Knowledge: I know many things that most adults may or may not know but i understand many things like racial terms,or anything offensive or something that inflicts the player.
      Funny: I'm sure that i'm funny i make many people laugh by jokes or trying to act out i think laughter is one of the best part of playing games, also raging but also i love helping others if they fill confused or completely lost.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I play Mineverse everyday after school 3-5 hours on weekdays 1-5 hours on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      2 1/2 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game]
      No not on either forums & in-game.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes i do I've been a moderator on a little server and now i'm running co-owner on another
      server.

Recording:I don't record currnetly because i play mc at a public library in Manchester Iowa but i recorded before knowing i need proof by screenshot or recording to see what the problem is.

Experience I play minecraft everyday and many more games such as BO2,Advance Warefare, BO3, Adventure Quest Worlds and many more...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    2. MickyGod

MickyGod Active Member

Support