x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Prison and Kit pvp] Squidy424 Mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DatSquidy, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DatSquidy

DatSquidy Experienced Member

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      squidy424

What timezone are you in?

BST
      What country do you live in?
      England
      What languages do you speak?
      English
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

Introduction:
      I'm Nathan, 13 years old, and welcome to my second moderator application. As stated in the application, the most frequent servers I play are Prison and Kit PvP. This is one of my favorite servers on Minecraft, and ever since I joined this, I have always wanted to become a moderator. Let me explain why I should become a moderator.

Background:
      The only thing I've been banned for was fly hacking in the lobby. I know you guys think this is a really bad thing to do, but that was over several months ago. I have had a lot of time to think about this and to realize why hacking is hated so much in the Minecraft community. On other servers I've encountered other hackers before. Games like PvP and Survival Games for example, players use Kill Aura and Anti-knockback, and I strongly believe this is unfair for other players on the server who want to just have a good time. I know this because I have experienced losing games several times myself against hackers.

I must acknowledge that I have used hacked clients on parkour (after I had completed all levels, before I found out how to hack in the first place) and have griefed others on Creative, even though I hadn't been banned for that. I have been griefed on my server and on Mineverse several times, and I know what it feels like to be the one being griefed; it's like putting in several hours of time to build something amazing, then all of a sudden it gets demolished just like that. Again, this was several months ago and I've improved a lot after thinking about the consequences of this during the past.

Maturity:
      I know in the past that I wasn't so much of a mature person myself, but months have passed and I have grown up and learnt a lot about the server and its rules during these times. Over the last few months, I have been studying a lot for my final exams in the last years of high school. Getting the best possible grades for myself mean a lot for me, o , and so I had put in so much time and effort to get the grades I wanted (which I did in the end), and from this I have learnt how to manage my time effectively and wisely.

Helpfulness:
      To be honest, I've done my best to help people on the Mineverse server, especially on Creative and parkour. I've shown some people the basic techniques of building (even though I'm not the master at it), I've answered questions to people on chat (such as commands), and I've helped and encouraged people to beat a particular level on parkour they're having difficulty on.And also i would like to put a stop to swearing and unkind behaviour towards players,and ive seen alot in the past and now.

Activeness:
      Whenever I'm not busy, I come to Mineverse, especially on the weekends and during holidays.

Experience:
      I have moderated on a few servers on Minecraft over the past few months, but most of them had only around 15 people on each and they weren't that popular. I know that isn't a lot of people, but despite this I personally feel like I'm ready to be given a chance to moderate a server with a bit more people on it.
      Conclusion:
      In conclusion, I would like to be given a second chance and be given feedback about this application. I need to know a lot of things in order to become a moderator, anyway.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Nine hours a day
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      A year and a half
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes on MythPark server

Which two servers would you like to moderate?

Prison and KiT PvP

And if i do get Mod i would like to give a GREAT thank you to my friend @Van AKA xxxvan

Its been yah boy ~Squidy424

Thank you for reading my mod app it really helps me :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    2. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Experienced Member

No Support.

3. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

No support.

4. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Experienced Member

No Support.

5. Rythen

Rythen Builder Builder

No Support.
      You said the only thing you were banned for is flying in lobby yet you then stated you had used hack clients on other servers like parkour. You even greifed people multiple times on mineverse and on other servers several times. you also stated your 13 years old and planning on going to university next year? and please add more detail why you should become a moderator.

6. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support.

7. Exy

Exy Well-Known Member

No support, you're 13 planning to go to university next year as @Rythen said you're banned from Infection for hacking, you hacked in the lobby (should be banned for admitting it tbh) add WAY more detail, last but not least THE COLOUR'S BLIND ME

8. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

No support haven't even seen you on prison...

9. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

No support.

10. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

You have two modeat or applications open at this time. You are only allowed one. Which one would you like closed?

11. DatSquidy

DatSquidy Experienced Member

Please close other one

12. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

No Support.

13. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

No support.

14. LizardKeeper13

LizardKeeper13 Active Member

Colors Hurt my eyes, No Support

15. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.