x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA PressTehPancakes Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pressely, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Welcome to my application! I hope you answer honestly. Please don't say "Neutral" or "No Support" without a reason. I would appreciate all feedback so I know what I can modify.

How old are you?
      - I am 14 years old. I turn 15 on August 12th, 2016

Your in-game name:
      - My in-game name is PressTehPancake

What time zone are you in?
      - Central Time Zone

What country do you live in?
      - I live in the United States

What languages do you speak?
      - English is my first language, as I was born in America. However I can also speak Spanish. I do know some words in French,
      however if I have trouble understanding a fellow player I have a translator.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc.)
      - I do. I now have a Youtube channel, where I can catch and report hackers. Along with that I do have a screenshot software, Where I can download my screenshots from in-game and put them in a folder, where I can upload it onto my Youtube channel.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

- I'm Active
      I play on the server for at least one hour a day. I make sure I can go through all game-modes so I get more known to the community. On weekends I play longer. However I do like to split my time evenly among all game types.

- I'm respectful, responsible, reliable.
      I love making people happy. I always treat people how I would want to be treated, even if they don't like me. I always want people to feel welcome, like they have people that care about them. I do it because it makes me happy, seeing other people
      smile. Sometimes I can be immature, But I always try to be as mature as possible. I do like to joke around, I just don't have good jokes. I feel like you can trust me as part of the staff team, I am responsible. I can guarantee that I won't let you down. I always stick to a plan. And will always follow it. If anyone has a problem, I'll be there. You can rely on me to be
      there on the spot when there is a situation. I will always try to be online, daily.

- I'm smart
      I barely have any grammar issues, and when I do there wouldn't be that many things I misspelled - I am in PAP ELA, So I'm taking
      a 9th grade course in the 8th grade. I am a very smart person, I love working in groups. My favorite subject is ELA, Because it's fun getting to read. That's how I know how to spell a lot of things. From reading. If I ever do have any misspelt words please feel free to point them out. I like making sure that everything I do is done correctly.

- I am humorous
      I am a chill person. I love making laughs, even if I'm laughing at their joke. The one thing I love the most, is making people laugh. It just tells me that I've accomplished something. That something would be making them smile. Making them happy.
      - I am patient
      A big thing moderators should have. I never get frustrated when someone is keeping on asking so many questions or if they don't get what I'm saying. I am assertive, and I keep my patience even if they start to annoy me. I'm very calm and patient and will never lose my temper just because someone doesn't understand something.

- Honest
      I can promise you I would never lie to a player, or a staff member. I try my hardest to make sure I tell the truth to everyone. I want to be a trusted moderator, after all. How can you trust a Moderator who lies to everyone? Honesty is something all staff should have, most of the time. Everyone lies, its something natural. However it doesn't always mean you can't trust them. However if you do lie. The word will spread that you can't be trusted.

- Known
      I am very active on Kit pvp, OP Pvp, Sky block and Creative. I have come to know a lot of the members who play there daily. They're the reason that I know some of the stuff I do now. I like to make friends with everyone, including people who don't like me for who I am. I have gotten a bond with the Mineverse community over the past year, a bond that I don't think
      can replace anything.

- Good Leader Ship
      I would like to state, that I have been the President of my student councle group in the 6th grade. Yeah, it may not be a big deal. However it was for me, It's super fun helping people out, especially when you get to bond with them more. I will always respect everyone, and be kind so that I can be a good role-model to the newer and older members of Mineverse.

- I'm Helpful
      I tend to help a lot. Whenever someone asks a question I either answer it with what I know, or give them the link to the forums page. Where they can ask their question to a bigger community. I've answered a lot of questions over the last year. But it's fun. I like doing it, I will never ignore someone, never. Because I know what it would feel like to be them.
      I like to help the newer people the most, as they have the most questions.

- I know a lot about hacks

[Kill Aura]
      Head Spinning - Hitting multiple players at once - Hitting you while looking another way - etc.
      [Reach]

Hitting from 3+ blocks away
      [Speed]
      Running faster than the average player, Without any potion effects.

[Walking On Water (Jesus)]
      When a player is walking on water, not in. but on.

[X-ray]
      When a player mines straight to a base, chest, spawner or ore. You should keep an eye on them and see
      if they are hacking or not.

These are just some of the many hack types I know. I would just rather not make the thread too long for you

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Weekdays - [1-3] Hours
      Weekends - [2-4] Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      - I have been playing on Mineverse for about, a year to a year and a half.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

- I have never been banned from Mineverse, and will try my best not to. I follow all of the rules, and will continue
      to. If I get Mod or not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I am currently an Admin on an OP/Rankup factions server (PodMC) - I have also owned a factions server, however it was shut down for financial issues. However hopefully soon I can add Mineverse onto my list.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Neutral. Participate more on the forums. Good app though.

Good luck. :)

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Neutral, be more active on the forums.

I'm InvalidStrafes or ImJustAndrew by the way, it's been a long time :P

4. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Neutral.
      -Be more active on forums
      ~Best of luck!

5. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Neutral, be a bit more active for my full support.
      Good luck. :)

6. EvocativeTragedy

EvocativeTragedy Experienced Member

Neutral
      -Become active on forums
      -Get known

7. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Okay, So what I'm seeing is for me to be more active. Will do. Thanks for the feedback!

8. alma

alma Boss Member

Neutral.

9. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Neutral.

10. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Neutral.

11. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

No Support.
      • Not enough detail
      • In-active

12. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Never seen you online, not even on forums.
      That's a no-support from me.
      Remove the bold in the main text. It messes it up in my opinion.

Good luck! :)

13. ChloyyBear

ChloyyBear Well-Known Member

No support.

14. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Can I have a reason why? Just so I can edit it :)

15. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

Support! U have a great attitude, I've seen from your comments, I think you would be a great mod, just be a bit more active :)

16. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

Neutral , Reasons are stated above

Good Luck :)

17. Cmoreno32

Cmoreno32 Active Member

No support
      • You have scammed a lot of people. :eh
      • Other reasons stated above.