x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • PPUNCH301's Guard Application In Prison

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PPUNCHY, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PPUNCHY

PPUNCHY Active Member

1. How old are you: Im 12
      2. Your in-game name: PPUNCH301

3. What timezone are you in: My timezone is the opposite of america.

4. What country do you live in: China, Hong kong

5. What languages do you speak: I can speak English,Chinese,Portuguess.

6. Why do you think you should become a mod: I think i Should be a Guard Because theres like alot of ppls fighting in prison and i really like to help them and illl help the chat to make it looks good,Its because theres alot of curse words and ill like to givethem a warning.
      HelpFul
      @Im really helpful in school and aslo wanted to help people i dont know in prison and meet alot of new people.
      @There's alot of people that rage in prison, i really wanted to help them and give them stuff with my kits and talk to them.
      @I would like to use my skype to help people and some doesnt understand english i would try my best and communicate with them.

Patients
      @I have Good patients i can wait for people more than a 2 weeks,I would like helping people and wait for them.
      @I have learned To have patients from my dad and he teached me to be patients no matter what unless theres something that happened ill go and help them :)

Kindness
      @Im kind in real life and i also will in minecraft, although i have been mean in minecraft sometimes, But i have changed, after they banned me for being mean.
      @I'v love to help people with my kindness to them, i helped people alot and say good things to them to make there day and make them happy.
      1. How long can you be active on the server everyday: i can be active on the server for about 2-8 hours, it depends on the day, if its holiday i can play about 10 hours

2. How long have you been playing Mineverse?Iv started since last year September, and this is my first server ever played

3. Do you have any past experience as a Guard: Yes i have been moderator/Guard on other servers and i would Like to be one here to help the server like theres alot of people in other time zone and i can help them :) i can speak 3 language, which helps alot in other servers and i wish i can help on this too, i made my own server, but i was too lazy to build so i kinda messed up but i still enjoy being a staff on servers!

2. PPUNCHY

PPUNCHY Active Member

NO One Repling :(

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.