x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • PPUNCH301 Guard Appplication

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PPUNCHY, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PPUNCHY

PPUNCHY Active Member

1. Introduction
        Hi Everyone As You Guys Know im PPUNCH301 and im Donator and i will like to be a guard and Help people :). As you can see by the title, I am applying for guard; not moderator. Why? Well, I don't believe I'm ready for moderator just yet. Eventually, I may apply for a higher position, but for right now, I'm fine with just being a guard. :)
        Your in-game name
        My in-game name is PPUNCH301

How old are you?
        I am currently twelve years old.
        What timezone are you in?
        (UTC-07:00).
        What country do you live in?
        I live in Macau, in china
        What languages do you speak?
        I speak English as my main language=,but i can still speak portuguess and chinese
        Why do you think you should become a Guard?
        I Should be a Guard because, theres alot of people who needs help and some on prison is holding a diamond sword although if there not suppost to, I 've screenshoted them and jailed them, but these is not all i wanted to do in prison on mineverse, i will like to mute players than are being rude and i really liked to help, and alot of times theres less guards online or even none, i really wanted to bbe a part of the staff members.
        Calm
        I am a pretty calm person, ive saw a man Fighting another and ive calm down and call the cops and stop them, like in mineverse theres always being fighting in the chat with curse language, and i have handle alot of situation like that on my server, thats why i would like to help to.
        How long have you been playing Mineverse?
        1 year and Above At least
        How long can you be active on the server everyday?
        This is my weekly schedule, it will change on holiday breaks.
        Sunday: 5-8 hours.
        Monday - Thursday: 4-6 hours.
        Saturday: 6-10 hours.
        Do you have any past experience as a Guard?
        Not on this server(wonderful server), but i ve being a Gaurd on other Prison server and ive mute alot of players that are using curse language, and skyped players which doesnt know english, and i try my best to communicate with them and help them
        Have you ever been banned on Mineverse?
        Yes
        Do you know the Prison Contraband items & rules?
        Indeed

2. Honest
        I am a Very Honest Person since i got scammed and i cant even tell lies now if i do i would tell the truth to the person and applogise. I will tell the truth about everything, because honesty gains trust, and a good staff member has to be trustworthy in order to do a good job.
        Intelligent
        I can handle things well and easily. I am a fast learner, so if there is anything I am unfamiliar with, I will easily learn it. If I make a mistake, I will admit to what I've done, and learn from it.And im not scared to ask for help from the staff.
        Responsible
        I understand that being a guard comes with many responsibilities, but I can handle them. I have been staff on a couple servers before, so I know the basics of moderating,And also a Owner too. i know being a guard has many responsibilities and ill try my best to handle all of them.
        Creative
        I am a creative person, and i love art, i always think of something that no one think of and i like to share it with others and make them happy and laugh. :p

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.