x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Plushly's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jennifer castile, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jennifer castile

Jennifer castile Active Member

Introduction

Hello, my name is Jennifer or also known as Plushly.I am a very actice member on Op pvp. I would love to play Mineverse with friends and skype them. I am friendly around my friends. I am currently in 10 grade. I would love to get to know more people.

How old are you?
      I am currently 15 years old my Birthday is on September 18,2001:ah
      Your in-game name?
      My current in-game name is Plushly.I was DinoDuckJr cuz DinoDucky my mommy
      xD.

What country do you live in?
      I currently live in the United States of America. Which is where I was born.
      What languages do I speak?
      I currently can speak 2 languages I can speak English and little bit of Chinese.

What Timezone are you in?
      The timezone that I am currently in is the Pacific Timezone.
      Do you have 2Fa enabled.
      Of course

Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence?
      I would be start rec soon and making a youtube account

-=+=-Maturity-=+=-
      I am ready for this job because of my maturity. I am nice to everyone and I only joke around if I know it is the time for it. But if something is not funny at all I would never do anything to make the topic worse.

-=+=-Reports per day-=+=-
      Currently my estimate on reports per day are about 5-10 a day because I have been spotting a lot of hackers. But they are actually luckily dying down. I have only seen about 10 in the past week. I have been working on my chat offenses, Disrespect, and threats while I wait till more hackers come along on the sever.

-=+=-Non-Bias-=+=-
      Basically this means that if one of my friends or anyone that I know talks rude such as saying death threats, hacks, etc... I will still ban them because this is my job and I need to do it correctly and also it would be completely unfair towards the other players in the community.

-=+=-Positive-=+=-
      I try to be as nice as possible to players, I love everyone and will take care of them. If someone is being threatened or being harassed I will take care of this as soon as possible, I do not tolerate acts like this.

-=+=-Respect-=+=-
      Last but definitely not least, I think I should become Moderator because I just would love to feel more apart of the community and just have fun with other players and enjoy my time with the community.

-=+=-Understanding-=+=-
      I am very understanding. I always will talk to a player and if there are two sides to a story such as cussing or arguing I will not start punishing {if it gets to crazy} unless I understand why it happened. I am very understanding towards other players.

-=+=-Excess Information-=+=-
      If a players comes up to me and tells me that another player is threatening him of any sort, I will take care of it ASAP so I leave no players of the server in harm. If anyone has questions or needs anything that will be my main priority. I am really good friends with most of the community in-game.

-=+=-Dedication-=+=-
      I am dedicated to the position of moderator because of how much I worry about this job. I always wake up every day to see how my mod app is doing every day and when I am done with school I come and respond at all of the people replying to my app. When I am about to go to sleep I check on my mod app to see if anything should be corrected or not and take all suggestions. I would love to work for this server and get to know everyone this is my mission and challenge that I am willing to take just to work with my friends work for CypriotMerkz and help everyone that needs it.
      -=+=-Knowledge-=+=-
      Knowledge is very important as a moderator. This is because You dont know if the player might be hacking or not so you need to figure this out. I can figure this out easily because I will take all my evidence and make a report about this. Unless this player needs to be banned asap such as the following
      Flying
      Kill aura
      How long can I be active?
      I can be active 2-3 hours a day expect Friday and Saturday
      During that time I always pvp and gang on the hackers ya know :)
      In-game times
      Sunday:3-4
      Monday:2-3
      Tuesday:2-3
      Wednesday:2-3
      Thursday:2-3
      Friday: none
      Saturday: none
      Sunday:3-4
      How long I been playing Mineverse for?
      I been playing Mineverse for 1 year.
      Have you ever been Banned in the past?
      I was sadly banned a few times because my friend was Hacking.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have past experience as a moderator, Helper, admin.

Am I ready for the Job?
      Yes, I am ready for the task of being Moderator on mineverse because I have actually been training for the past week doing all the stuff mods do I give tips on mod applications i check out reports and link them to the moderators to check out, Last, I would do anything to become Moderator on mineverse. As I said I spent the last week training, and I also spent two days just reading over CypriotMerkz 2fa instructions and I finally figured it out Today! I have been planning to make this app for the past two days getting help from my moderator friends, training on what to type, and helping others as if i was a moderator.
      Mineverse Moderator perms I am familiar with
      /tempban {player} {Time}
      /tempmute {player} {Time} {Reason}
      /kick {player} {reason}
      /warn {player} {Reason}
      /socialspy
      /gmsgspy
      /jail {player} {1-2} {time}
      /fly
      /god
      /tp {player}
      Conclusion
      These are the reasons I would love to be a mod on this server. I hope you enjoy have a wonderful day :)

2. benji

benji Well-Known Member

No support, good luck.
      • Make more player reports.
      • Why do you want staff? Don't just add qualifications.
      • Get active member.
      • Get 300-700 messages, since most mods have that many.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    3. Herf

Herf Boss Member

NO support

4. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

No support sorry.

- Add why you want to become a Moderator

- I've only seen you in-game

-You're new to forums, you need to get more active and get more posts

Good luck.

5. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No Support, reasons already have been stated.

6. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

No support, sorry, reasons stated above.

7. Jennifer castile

Jennifer castile Active Member

8. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

Plagiarism.
      Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.