x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP PlotWorld on KitPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Philip320, Jun 20, 2019.

?

Do you consider that Mineverse KitPvP should implement a PlotWorld to make the server unique and fun

1. Yes

80.0%
    2. No

20.0%
    3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. I don't play KitPvP so i refrain

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

Hello all Mineverse players,
      I'm very happy to see that the KitPvP server is starting to get a playerbase again, it was a long time ago since the last time that happened and that is so cool!
      I'm an old Mineverse player, i have played over here for 5 years with over 220 Mineverse videos on my YouTube. The others in-game told me that the admins were lazy however i will try anyways.
      For like 3 years ago, i played on a KitPvP server that had a PlotWorld on the KitPvP. It was so funny and i really enjoyed it. There i could build shops, store items and just hang around collecting my items. I think this PlotWorld would fit Mineverse very well and i could really start enjoying Mineverse KitPvP again if this feature was added. This would also make Mineverse so unique! There should also be added a shop to purchase like wood and building materials. KitPvP can sometimes be boring especially when few people are online and i think this would make Mineverse and Mineverse KitPvP more popular. This could be done with PlotSquared and Multiverse-Core and just a few perms added and then a shop with adjustable prices, so it is not too much job. The plots shouldn't either be so big, like size 12 in PlotSquared. I think that the Plots could cost around $100-200 each and donor ranks could get a few more. So this also would be a cool donor perk ;)
      Here is a pic of my house i had on that KitPvP server, also this size of the plot is what i think it should be.
      [​IMG]

Hope you like this idea all Mineverse players and thanks for me,
      - Philip320 (Old Mineverse player):p

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    2. ItzAloha

ItzAloha Active Member

This is actually a really good idea because it will keep players on kit not to be bored and always have something to do other than pvp each other.

3. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

great idea! support.