x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Pip_Boy_2000 mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pip_Boy_2000, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Pip_Boy_2000

Pip_Boy_2000 Active Member

How old are you? 19
      Your in-game name: Pip boy 2000
      What timezone are you in? Central Time (US & Canada)
      What country do you live in? United States of America
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I have a screen recording software and can do screenshots.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I help people out a lot, I obey the rules, and some areas at night could really use some supervising. I believe if someone has a problem I could fix it, as I am used to all the plugins, items, etc.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? It varies. 3 -6 hours tops.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing for 2 - 3 years now and have realy been attached to the server.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, but Honestly I was trying to say saying something would count as advertising and kick you. I think it was e.a that got you kicked.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, I have no experience as a moderator. However I have had to oversee a server for a few hours a day for a week. That's it.
      Also, the servers I want mod on are Creative and Infection!
      Also, It says new member because I forgot my enjin and made a new one. :I