x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Piggy_Got_Styles' Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Piggy_Got_Styles, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Piggy_Got_Styles

Piggy_Got_Styles Active Member

How old are you?: 14
      Your in-game name: Piggy_Got_Styles
      What timezone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone
      What country do you live in?: Canada
      What languages do you speak?: English & French
      Why do you think you should become a mod?: The reason I have interest in becoming a mod is because I think I am mature enough and I show positivity towards the community of Mineverse. I can help players if they are going through a rough time because of others. I would like to see people having fun, instead of weeping at their computer screen because of cyberbullies. I do not have anything against anyones race, sex, age or any other personal attributes. I will be respectful with mods aswell as regular players on Mineverse.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?: About four times a week for a couple of hours unless I am on vacation or any other personal things that might interrupt my moderating.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?: I'm not exactly sure, I think I've been playing for about 6 months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: Yes, I've been a moderator on some minor servers.

2. xen

xen Well-Known Member

Add more detail in the "Why you think you should become a mod" section. Also, be creative with your application :happy: and become more active on the forums. But for now, no support. I may change my mind later. :p

3. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

You need more information regarding why you should be a mod. Remember, more info : Better Chance. Good Luck!

4. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

The more info, the better.

5. Broken

Broken Experienced Member

more detail regarding how you should be mod will increase your chances ALOT

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.