x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • PicketingColt79 Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PicketingColt79, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PicketingColt79

PicketingColt79 Active Member

-I'm 14.
      -My In-Game name is PicketingColt79.
      -My timezone is eastern stander.
      -I live in 'murica (U.S.A).
      -I Speak english.
      -In the times I've been staff on other servers i will always be nice to the players, I play and help as much as I with the players and the server. I would love to be staff on a server as large as Mineverse.com.
      -I can help the server from 3:00-4:00 (for Homework) on the week days, on the weekends i have lots of time to play, I will try my hardest to get on the server and help those in need.
      - I have been playing on Mineverse.com for a couple months now, my friends showed me it in the beginning of the year, and I play everyday on it.
      - I have been Moderator and different staff position for a while, I'm Co-Owner on my friends small server, (so being staff on a larger one like minverse would be an amazing experience). I always follow guide lines as staff, you will rarely find me not trying to h

2. 196

196 Boss Member

Your app could benefit from some more detail, especially regarding why you think you should be a mod and past experience. Other than that, good luck.

3. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Maybe adding the questions in front of the answers will give you better luck moderator.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.