x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [PH] mineanything's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Mineanything, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mineanything

Mineanything Active Member

How old am I?
      14 years old

My In game Name: mineanything

What country do I live in: Philippines

What timezone am I in: (UTC+08:00)

What language do I speak: English and some Filipino

Why do I think i should become a mod:

1. I love the mineverse server and want to contribute or help the server in anyway I could.

2. I notice that not too many mods are on the server, because through my 7 months of playing, iv'e only seen 2 mods and this was on September 5 and I started playing on the server early march.

3. I am trusted by many people and I never lie, in such a way that many people trust me to not steal or grief when i get invited on a creative plot on mineverse.

4. I am always responsible for my actions. I always make sure that if I do something wrong, I make sure that I get what I deserve.

5. If something goes wrong, I cope with the situation so I can control problems with the players on the server if ever there are any.

How long can I be active everyday: I could be present on the server as much as 2-3 hours on weekdays, and as much as 7 hours on Fridays, and weekends.

How long have I been playing on Mineverse: I have been playing since early march and I have been playing on the server everyday since.

Do I have any experience as a Moderator: No, I have not but I would be so happy to be one.

Just some background information about me: My real name is Justin but as I said it before I am mostly known as mineanything. I started playing minecraft since I was 11 years old and a few months ago, my friend (duelcraft) introduced me to your server and I just mind blown by all the different servers on Mineverse especially by the dragon in the lobby. My favored server is skywars and ever since then, I have been playing non-stop.

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully you accept me to help the Mineverse community :)

Feel free to comment any remarks or comments bout the application :)

2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

Lower the size of the next please.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.