x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Pengeay's Moderator Application (Redo)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Onigiri, Feb 29, 2016.

?

Do You Think Pengeay Should Be Apart Of The Team?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2016.
    1. Yes, I Support

14.3%
    2. No, I Don't Support

57.1%
    3. Neutral

28.6%
    1. Onigiri

Onigiri Active Member

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF

I am very fond of Minecraft it has been my favorite online multiplayer game. I am a very funny person and easy to get along with. I try my best to stay out of drama and to not create drama with other players/people. I try to do my best to help others with his/hers problems. I have Teamspeak so I am able to chat with other mods on a channel.

How old are you?

I am 12 years of age.

Your in-game name:

Pengeay, I do plan to change my name soon.

What Timezone are you in?

Central Standard Time

What country do you live in?

United States of America

What languages do you speak?

I currently know how to speak Japanese. I have a very fun time speaking Japanese with others. I am also learning Spanish but the teacher who is teaching me isn't doing a very good job. So I will be unable to translate Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I have Bandicam to record my screen, it can also take screen shots with it.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers, so I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server a bad place to be. I believe I can fix this. I am on Minecraft a lot because I love Minecraft and this is the best server to get on. I am fully dedicated to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am honest I try to be as honest as I possibly can. I am not well known on the forums nor server but I am trying to be known to everyone. I like playing on Mineverse and help build with other players helping them is my #1 priority when becoming a mod. I know all basic mod commands these will come in handy during appropriate situations. When people meet me they think I'm 14 or 15 because of how I act, I'm not very silly all the time, I am mostly serious and hard working.

[]Moderator Commands[]

/ban (Used to ban a player)

/kick (Kicks a player from the game)

/tempban (temporarily bans a player for a specific amount of time)

/mute (keeps a player from typing in chat)

/ipban ( it is used to ban a player from all accounts on the banned IP Address)

/unban (Unbans a player)

/tp (Teleports you to the username typed in)

/tphere (Teleports the username you typed in to you)

/tpo (Allows you teleport to a person with Teleportation Disabled)

/tpohere (Allows you teleport to a person to you with Teleportation Disabled)

Some traits below of why I should be a Mod.

[]PREPARED[]

I am prepared for any situation hacking, scamming, and aimbot. Name any situation and I can solve it. For example players have been changing there names and are not able to clear their plot my answer is: Vote and get world edit you can easily remove your plot if you do not know how to do this go to the World editor help section.

[]HELPFUL[]

I love helping others especially when they ask and there patient about it! I have a fun time helping others with there problems suggesting some Ideas. I am always here to help players and mods you can ask me any question and I will respond.

[]TRUSTWORTHY[]

I can be trusted no matter what I will not grief you, I will not betray, and I will always do my job no matter what. I am not a spy for other servers I can keep secrets and I will do my best to be loyal.

[]DEDICATION[]

To be a mod means you are dedicated to helping others with his/hers problems I will help out with the server even if i don't get any time to play on the other servers. I am dedicated to helping the players and staff on this server. I'm here to help with the server, not goof around and prank others.

[]PATIENCE[]

Being patient is what completes a moderator and I have the patience to help others non-stop. I will listen to every word and everything they tell me. Having patience really helps you out, you have to deal with lots of reports, hackers, and false reports.

[]SERIOUS[]

When it comes to bad situations I can be very serious about them, I will listen and try to do my best in the situation. When someone has hacked the server and no one can get on I can be very alert about this as a mod it is my duty to help players and keep the server a hacker-free environment.

[]WORKS WELL WITH CHILDREN[]

I love children, I am in a K-12 school so I'm around them all the time. A lot of them ask me for help on their homework or have me draw something for them, I get at least 10-17 requests every day for homework/drawing.

[]MATURE[]

Some times I can be a little goofy, but when you are a mod you have to stay focused and listen. I try to be as mature as I possibly can in situations where it is needed. In the 1.9 update many players are having problems with the Video Settings, the glitch has not been fix but I would recommend sticking with 1.8.9 until the glitch has been fixed.
      []ALERT[]

I am always ready to record hackers/griefers. My hotkey for recording is F12 so I can reach it with ease and for screenshoting I have it set to F11 default. I get pretty serious when I find out a hacker/griefer I will start to record ASAP, then I will look at the video to see what hacks they are using or if they really are griefing.

[]FAVORITING[]

As a Mod I must be fair to all players and follow the rules of being staff, I do not care if you are my best friend I have to do my job as a Mod. I will not shorten his/hers ban time I will put in the appropriate time needed for there action.

[]AWARE OF THE RULES[]

I always try my best to follow the rules even if I don't agree with the rule. I have read through the rules 3 times, so I could remember them. I've never gotten a single ban or mute, I have been spotting some hacking but I wasn't able to screenshot in time, I am usually Pvping when I spot a hacker.

[]HONEST[]

I always try to stay true to myself and others, in the past lying has made my life worse and putting a lot of pressure on me. So I have tried to not lie as much as I can and my life has gotten a whole lot better. If I be honest about my actions there won't be such a big of a consequence if I had lied. I do not want to lie if I ever become a mod, it will affect my reputation and my life.

[]FRIENDLY[]

Whenever a new player comes onto a server for example: OpPrison, Infection, or any game I try to help them out and make them feel welcome. They will tell their friends about how great this server is and how friendly the Mod are, this will bring more players to the server. If they ask for help I will take the time to help them and walk them through the game.

[]GRAMMAR[]

When it comes to spelling I may not be the best, but you will still be able to understand me. I try to fix my spelling and punctuation errors so I can have the player understand me better.

[]FAST-TYPER[]

When I am being asked multiple questions I try to respond with no spelling errors and the best time I can manage. I will try to resolve the players problem as fast as I can. I can type 50 Word Per Minute (WPM).

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Sunday: 2-4 Hours

Monday: 2-3 Hours

Tuesday: 2-3 Hours

Wednesday: 2-3 Hours

Thursday: 2-3 Hours

Friday: 3-4 Hours

Saturday: 4-7 Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I'm sorry but I do not keep track of how long I have been playing a server so I will give an estimate of 9-10 months. I try to play as much as I can and help players as much as possible when they ask. I have not been on the forums long.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No. I have never been banned in the forums nor game. But if I have forgotten I am deeply sorry for the trouble I have caused.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No. I have no training nor knowledge of being a moderator. It is very hard to get accepted when posting Moderator Applications, there are thousands of other people who want this position and I am one of those people.

Conclusion

I've been working on this for at least 2 weeks, I would like if you could give me some ideas on how I could change this. If you support or not that's your opinion, but if you do not support then give me reasons to why you don't support don't just leave it blank. Please do not say "become an active member on the forums/ingame" I have had plenty of those in here so I know that I need to become more active. I will keep editing this when I get suggestions to what I should add. But I think this is pretty good and if you don't then that's Ok.

Thank you all, for taking the time to read my application.

SUPPORT, AND BE KIND

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    2. Thnyan559

Thnyan559 Experienced Member

Support.
      <edit>

3. Onigiri

Onigiri Active Member

thank you!

4. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

You copied my entire “mature” section in my application.
      No support.

5. Thnyan559

I did

6. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Neutral. Just be more active on forums and in-game but I might change it to support soon

7. Thnyan559

REKT

8. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Re do the traits part and you have my support

9. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

No support ^

10. Onigiri

Onigiri Active Member

I did copy it before, to get an idea but somehow it ended up there and not the new one. Somehow I did not notice it, sorry Duplexy.

Here's the new one I had to re-type

Some times I can be a little goofy, but when you are a mod you have to stay focused and listen. I try to be as mature as I possibly can in situations where it is needed. In the 1.9 update many players are having problems with the Video Settings, the glitch has not been fix but I would recommend sticking with 1.8.9 until the glitch has been fixed.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    11. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

12. Onigiri

Onigiri Active Member

Reasons?

13. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Are said.

14. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

No Support:
      • Inactive
        • Improve your activity here on the forums
      • You copied somebodies application
        • You are only supposed to take ideas not copy.
      Good luck.

15. kei

kei Well-Known Member

Neutral

16. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Neutral.
      ~Best of luck!

17. alma

alma Boss Member

Neutral, great app but id like to see your around more

18. xFaK10