x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ParchedZz App [Norway]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Parchedd, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Parchedd

Parchedd Active Member

Your in-game name: ParchedZz
      What timezone are you in? UTC +01:00
      What country do you live in? Norway
      What languages do you speak? Norwegian and English, I do understand Danish and Swedish aswell.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I use OBS. (Open Broadcaster Service) and imgur.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Because I think I've got what it takes to be a mod on mineverse. I know all the rules, I know how to deal with people breaking them. I also know most of the commands that the mods get and I know how to use them. I also love to troll hackers before I ban them. I know the basics of administrating and stuff, I also know how to use worldedit and red stone. Well now I'm kinda gliding out of your question, so I also think I should get mod since I've played here for very long now and know the community pretty good, now I know I'm not that active on forums. It's just that I never think of it, but now I can promise I will be as active I can.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? This is my schedule:
      Monday's: No training, not much homework, 2-4 hours.
      Tuesday's: Training 18:00 to 19:00 sometimes 19:00 to 20:00, that means I can play around 2-4 hours.
      Wednesday's: No training, most chill day of the week, 3-5 hours.
      Thursday's: Training 18:00 to 19:00 sometimes 19:00 to 20:00 and sometimes matches (soccer) so that's same as Tuesday's, 2-4 hours
      Friday's: Traveling to cabin each Friday, I got a computer there so that will be around 3-6 hours.
      Saturday's: On my cabin, can play around 4-7 hours.
      Sunday's: On my cabin still, 4-8 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Not entirely sure, I think it was since 2014?? I've played with looaaads of different usernames. I bought VIP after playing around one year, that means around 2015 then upgraded all the way up to Elite. That was in 2016 so I've played pretty much here.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, I have never been banned.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I were staff at some Norwegian servers and owned my own server with around 50-100 people each day. I had it with my father, but if I'm gonna get mod now, then this is going to be my first time I'm staff on a big server.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?
      No I do not, I'm 12 years (still hope I have a chance) and do not have 50 post count. I'm sorry for that.
      Do you have 50 Post Count? No
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes

2. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.