x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed PandaKilledYou's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by PandaKilledYou, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. PandaKilledYou

PandaKilledYou Active Member

Introduction:
      Hey mineverse forums, thanks for taking time to read my Application for moderator.

Your in game name:
      My current in game name is PandaKilledYou. I have switched my name before, it used to be Powea, SteelersPVP_, SteelersSamNFL

What timezone are you in?:
      EST

What country do you live in?:
      I live in Ohio, United States

What languages do you speak?:
      I speak English fluently, and I am currently taking Spanish in high school right now.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?:
      yes I do. I use OBS for recording hackers and gyazo for screenshots of chat offences.

Why do you think you should become a mod?:

Experience
      I am experienced in the field of moderating quite adequately. I have been an admin/moderator on countless small servers and I am good at helping people resolve problems in game. I know what it takes to become a moderator and I think that I am ready for the challenge.

Maturity
      I am a very mature person. It's been said by many people both in real life and online. I don't make stupid jokes or act like an idiot, I'm mature and quite positive about things, which I believe is a good asset as a moderator.

Helpful
      I am a very helpful person. if anyone is ever asking how they do something in chat I also respond quickly with a nice response of how they can do something. if this doesn't help I will ask others and eventually they will be satisfied. In my opinion this is a good trait to have as a moderator

Knowledge of hackers
      Through out my 8 years of playing minecraft, I have spent most of it in PvP, and factions. This over time has helped me to gain experience on hackers and know when someone is hacking and when is not. Also my time as a mod here and helped me learn more about hackers. I have learned many commands to help me catch hackers and I think that this will help the community a lot, as there are usually hackers on op pvp and kit pvp.

Friendly
      Being friendly is essential as a mod, and I am quite friendly towards others, even if I don't know them. I am willing to help anyone and support anyone if they need help In the game or in real life.

Un-biased
      If someone is a higher rank, know me more, or is an active member, that doesn't stop me from reporting them if they are doing something wrong. I am a very unbiased person.

Good listener
      When someone is telling me about something or asking about something, I don't just lose interest in what they are saying, I maintain my interest in it and will respond accordingly.

How active can you be on the server everyday?:
      as school is rolling around, I will be able to play from 4pm to 10 pm with some breaks in between if I need to study for something, and on weekends though or holidays I can be on any hour except from 2-8 am
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?:
      I am a veeeery old player in the mineverse community. I have been playing this server for a good 5 years and I have not stopped even when it was going downhill. I am now appling for moderator as I think many people are coming back to the game as well as mineverse and I thought you guys would need help.

Have you ever been banned in the past?:
      I have never in my life been banned, muted, warned or anything like that and I follow the rules strictly.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?:
      Yes I have been a mod/admin on many smaller servers in the past, and when mineplex was a big server in 2016ish, I was a moderator there for the summer.
      Do I meet all the requirements?:
      I do.

Thank you for reading, any feedback is much appreciated.

2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.