x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • otfskrown's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Skrown, Apr 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Intro:
      Hello! I've been a player since around mid 2013 or mid 2014, I've played pretty consistently since that. Be that as it may, there might be a few names by which you know me by. My absolute first name was "Skrown" from that point the following name I was notable by was "otfskrown". I right now own few accounts and am known on a lot of them. Most outstanding being otfskrown. Regardless of whether you know me from back in the absolute starting point or just met me I am commonly an friendly person, now and then sarcastic on occasion. I've needed to attempt to become a moderator for quite a while, I even made a mod application a few years prior yet just went inactive and had it closed. I had that application closed as I understood I was not fit for the position as I was still really young and immature. From that point forward I've developed and turning out to be what most would state is an inside and out kind and gentle individual. Now since you know a little bit about me, let's continue ahead with the application.

In-game name:
      I am mostly known as otfskrown, although I do have a bit of alts I play from time to time.

Timezone:
      I’m in the Pacific Timezone (PT)

Recording Softwares:
      I currently have obs to record with when necessary.

Why should I become a moderator?
      Honesty:
      To begin I seriously despise lying. Since the time I was little I've been encouraged that lying isn't good and should not go on without serious consequences. Additionally, whenever I commit an error I am not afraid to take ownership of that and admit I messed up. I generally believe that somebody who is straightforward and reliable should have the option to help other people in any way possible, regardless of whether that be minimal like responding to a question, or something bigger like talking them through a tough situation in their life.

Helpful:
      I would have the option to help the greater part of the players as I have been around through numerous progressions to the server and understand the guidelines for the most part. I would do my best to perfectly address any inquiries somebody has for/about the server.

Kind:

I love having the option to make someone's day, for certain individuals having the option to jump on a game and have a conversation with somebody who will be thoughtful is the main positive cooperation for that day. For that very explanation I like to be nice to individuals as you don't have the best idea about their background/life and for the most part a nice sentiment having the option to make somebody smile.

Respectful:
      Respect can be taken in a few different ways, regardless of whether it be having a conversation with someone with a delicate and kind manner, or just not utilizing a disrespectful/mean tone, somebody who is respectful should be able to take care of the circumstance and know how to react. I hope to be viewed as a respectful individual as it's a quality I've found fairly significant throughout everyday life and generally speaking is probably the best quality to have.

Maturity:
      At the point when I originally applied for mod I was young and immature, being 13 years of age. Since that I've had a great deal of encounters that have caused me to develop maturity. Considering I am 17 now I think I've become considerably more respectable. Numerous individuals, older than me believe I am more older than I am because of how I act out in the open and how I treat individuals.

Passionate:
      Regularly when I set goals for myself I don't stop until I accomplish those goals. At the point when I do accomplish those goals you could consider it a happy feeling as it causes somebody to feel accomplished about themselves for reaching something that genuinely matters to them.

Experience:
      I understand the commands and obligations that accompany being a moderator. I also understand that it very well be stressful, it will also bring a lot of hatred. However, I could for the most part manage it since I don't let things get to me when said.

Bans:
      This list is surprisingly kind’ve short, I’ve only really had 2 bans being on otfskrown. First ban was for hacking and I do admit it was me on my account. Although the second ban was for scamming, I can gladly say it was not me on my account. Knowing me you know I like sharing my accounts with friends since my accounts have high ranks. After my account took the punishment for scamming I decided to change the login information and not give out my main account to anyone.

Requirements:
      I believe I currently do meet all the requirements for moderator. I also do have either discord, or could install teamspeak (if that is still being used)

Activity:
      Forums / In-game:
      I check forums about every 15 - 30 minutes whether on my phone or pc.

Sunday: Roughly all day

Monday: All day unless I’ve got somewhere to be

Tuesday: All day

Wednesday: All day

Thursday: All day

Friday: All day

Saturday: All day
      Although of course whenever this coronavirus stuff passes, my activity/times will change since I will be going to work/school again.

Outro:
      Much thanks to you for checking out my Moderator Application! I really do believe I could be a valuable assistant to the staff group. I do realize that I've been a toxic player previously but I have for sure changed.

2. MK4

MK4 Active Member

support you go bruv

3. Ozzy

Ozzy Experienced Member

support seen you on a lot and you genuinely care about this server

4. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support. I’d like to say that it’s not a good idea to hand out main(ish) accounts to players since you could get in trouble for it if you hand one to someone who then gets banned for something, and then you’re the culprit. I’d like to see more forums activity from you, such as reports

5. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Supporting my boy everyday. -600 -OTF

6. Proton

Proton Active Member

support we need to promote people who know what hacks are not skyblock players who play hypixel instead of moderating

7. grapes

grapes Established Member

Support!

Skrowns def matured since last time we've spoken and shows that he cares a lot about this server.

8. FawkEt

FawkEt Active Member

Support, we need decent moderators on the server who are active and actually know what cheats look like. *cough* *cough* porky

9. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

no support, kind of immature when you proceeded to kill me and go "L"

10. Carbonyx

Carbonyx Experienced Member

No support

Your app is well written but I don't think you are fit for a staff position

11. Gini

Gini Active Member

Support!

12. BallsToWalls

BallsToWalls Established Member

I agree on this 100%

13. Mthew

Mthew Experienced Member

+1

-Very kind and thoughtful in game

-Not toxic

-Genuinely chill and staff member worthy

14. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Thank you for the support man

Thanks for the support, yes I do care a lot about mineverse

I understand, you have a point. I'll work on reports though thanks !

Thanks brother means alot

Thank you for the support!

15. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Going with neutral. Try be more active on other servers as I never see you on them except op pvp and kit pvp. Make reports to, lacking on that at the moment. I can say I do believe you've changed from your old ways of toxicity and other things I'd rather not mention. I'll say you being staff would be interesting but everyone deserves a shot. Make some reports and try be more active across all servers and I'll change to support. Thanks

16. Kuzuria

Kuzuria Established Member

Full support 200% always active and would be a good staff

17. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

including commented supports, you have 8 supports in total. 6 of these are closet cheaters/blatant cheaters and a couple are perm banned on their mains. if thats the kind of people you make friends with then i cant support you as a mod.

18. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

No support, reasons stated.

19. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Thank you rent (; I try my best to do reports, kind’ve hard when we have a decent anti cheat now!

Thanks Sisi

I see what you mean, I have never fought any of them so I don’t really know if they cheat or not. And I also don’t see anyone that’s permed reply to my application. Thank you though and I hope I could change your decision sooner or later !

20. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

one more thing, search for your ign on the forums. there are several instances of you severely breaking rules such as cheating and scamming. just a month ago you got banned for scamming on op pvp

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.