x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [OPFactions] /Warp Shop wrong prices?

    Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Dontchallengeme, Nov 21, 2014.

    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dontchallengeme
      Offline

      Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

      Joined:
      Mar 31, 2014
      Messages:
      810
      Likes Received:
      329
      Not sure, if this is a mess-up, or if this is intentional..
      But this seems a little off..

      [​IMG]

      16 String - $40
      1 Gold ingot - $75
      16 Iron ingots - $45

      That doesn't seem right?
      If maybe I'm missing something, please tell me...
      But, if I'm right, can this be fixed? as I'd like to sell my Iron Ingots.

      ​
       
    2. 532
      Offline

      532 Experienced Member

      Joined:
      Apr 29, 2014
      Messages:
      925
      Likes Received:
      467
      It's all correct if you look closely its half of it just like for string example : 16 80 buy 16 sell 40
       
    3. BO$$
      Offline

      BO$$ Experienced Member

      Joined:
      Aug 28, 2014
      Messages:
      501
      Likes Received:
      224
      16 Iron Ingots for $45, or in other words 2 iron blocks…. Rip off :P
       
      • Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.

    Share This Page