x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP-PvP is coming back, but we need your help!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by boba, Jul 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. dune

dune Active Member

"
      • "Since this is my first time being an administrator, it's kind of risky for me to mess around with things right now but I've had experience with forums/discord so I like to help with that as much as possible as Crew is the main person who handles in-game updates along with our developers. But as time goes on, my focus will move towards the in-game server solely."

Understandable. We'll see in the future.

• "Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to pressurize you!"

Don't worry your good. You should probably ping all again in the discord now that things are more out there for feedback.

• "Spoken to Crew, he's okay with it and we can probably let a few trustworthy players help out with beta testing - anyone reading this can contact me through Discord (bobalatte.) and after reviewing your history/information, we'll see if you can beta test!"

There's a god! Again, you should probably ping all again since that'll have the biggest reach. I think I know some people aswell.

• "I can send a collective list on this thread of what we have planned for crates once I make sure the file works properly and there aren't any issues - we can add/remove/edit anything later on if players are dissatisfied or have any concerns!"

Sounds good. This is what we like to hear. Maybe just maybe (might be missing with this take) it should only be shown to the beta testers. I think if that info is openly shared on here then it kind of ruins the surprise.

• "We can revamp rewards then!"

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Definitely some room to play around with what fits and what doesn't fit.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    2. Mineverse Lover 50

Mineverse Lover 50 New Member

does it rly matter? im more of a classic pvp guy myself so idrc about opinions of op pvp playuers

:android::android::android: what the :hungover::android::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Actually i tohught about it a bit and actually im sorry to op pvp players cuz i was kinda mean by saying idc abt ur opinion so yeah sorry guys haha hopefully u forgive me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2023
    3. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

It's okay! we forgive you mineverselover50!

4. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Holy s*** progressive and respectful conversations on mineverse???!?! I swear this is the first time ever

• Funny Funny x 1
    5. dune

dune Active Member

I'm js bored ://

6. dune

dune Active Member

7. Pxez

Pxez Established Member

Add events that staff members host and if u win u get rewards

Event ideas, Parkour,Thimble,Sumo

• Like Like x 2
    8. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

Just a big thank you to everyone who has shared their input and ideas for OP's release! Once we complete a few things, beta testing will be opening for selected members who will be able to test out OP and let us know their thoughts! We're doing everything as fast as we can and will do our best to get OP up for the community soon! Thanks! :happy:

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    9. Fallen

Fallen Experienced Member

hey boba! It would've been really nice if you could have actually stuck to your schedule and released OP back when you created this thread in the beginning of July! Anyways, summer is nearly over for everyone and a lot of us are going back to school. Expect a good release day of 20-30 players for a week or two of active players before it dies out. Just a big waste of time all around, nothing changes around here. I don't think any of us are 15 years old anymore with spare time and you guys sure are not doing a good job of advertising to have a new player base join heheheheheheheh

• Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Chill Pill Chill Pill x 1
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    10. Vaped

Vaped Experienced Member

Hey, I've been watching this thread for a bit now but I haven't posted much because other people have already put down things I can think of.

Just a question, how will this work? The beta testing? How will you select people?

If it is possible to apply, I am more than happy to help out as I started playing Mineverse back in 2014 and am able to provide feedback based on how things used to be (when the server was poppin) compared to more updated things.

Also, if I could suggest some more advertising of Mineverse revamping, I think this would help the server by creating more publicity which can lead to new players and even some older players coming back. I've spoken to some people who used to play back in the day and I know that they are happy that your team is trying to revamp Op PvP. I also know that it has been a long awaited request from the community from even several years ago.

Adding onto my advertising suggestion, maybe you could get someone to create a trailer for the server and get some youtubers to upload it to their channel for that extra publicity? And maybe in exchange, obviously you could give them a "Youtuber" rank or something along those lines with some conditions... for example, they need to upload at least 2-3 times a week on the server and get an average of 100 views. I'm not sure how NoobCrew would react to this, but I have seen stuff like this done on other servers before and I know that it increases server popularity for players.

I'm happy to talk more about this suggestion in private messages or Discord DM's (I DM'd you).

Edit: I know you have a TikTok and Instagram already and I wasn't ignoring that... but I hope you know what I mean about my youtuber suggestion

Otherwise, I look forward to hearing from you :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    11. boba

It is unfortunate we couldn't release OP this summer but we've had some ups and downs with the release of OP and some delays, and we were working on OP while Crew was working on updating his other server, skyblock.net, to 1.19.x so things weren't lining up as well as we hoped it would! We're still going to work on it though, it's not something we're gonna abandon and wait for next summer to release it and what not. If people want to play, they'll play. We'll definitely work on advertising too! :)
      We already have some names down on who we want to recruit for beta testing based on general interest and participation on this thread.
      I will mention it but it's entirely up to him.

• Funny Funny x 1
    12. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

As sarcastic as fallen was being he is honestly right, i dont think many people will be playing it since it isn’t releasing during summer. Most people that play the server or even have any interest at all are people who grew up on the server. We’re not kids anymore for the most part and we all have busy college/graduate lives that after the summer is over is jam packed. My expectations are very low is all i guess. Another big release day and die off after a month probably.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    13. dune

dune Active Member

yo king of thieves on ios or android you’ll have a blast trust

14. dune

dune Active Member

That’s cool and all but where’s infection at ngl
      long live robosmith

15. boba

OP-PvP beta testing is soon to begin! Once that is complete, we will move forward with final edits and a release! (hopefully)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.