x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed oMyHacks Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by XxStarFury7xX2, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. XxStarFury7xX2

XxStarFury7xX2 Active Member

Your in-game name: oMyHacks
      What timezone are you in?Eastern Time Zone
      What country do you live in? USA
      What languages do you speak? I speak fluent English and a little Spanish
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use screencast-o-matic and I can screenshot and post also.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been on this server for 1 year and a half and been on forums for 6 months. I am respectful responsible helpful trustworthy unique etc. I have been seeing alot of hackers and staff are not on I am online EVERY DAY atleast 3 hours a day and could ban most of them that I see and record.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 3 or 4 hours everyday.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 1 year and a half
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): Not ever on forums but I have been banned for hacking. I will DEFFINETLEY never ever hack again because i'm a Elite on the server and I just don't think it's worth it. I have deleted the hacked client and will never be downloading a Hacked Client ever again
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have been a Admin and Co-Owner on one server but then it went down because only about 15 people were playing a day.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No: Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count?: Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?: Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?: Yes
      Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?: Yes (if this gets accepted then I will tell Noobcrew and Cyp) I don't speak to people but i can message you in game and on Skype.
      Hope you enjoyed. Thanks!

Thank you so much for spending your time on me
      Sincerely,
      -oMyHacks

2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.