x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Og_Kika's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by OG_KIKA, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. OG_KIKA

OG_KIKA Active Member

Introduction
      Hey! I'm Og_Kika, and some people may know me as kika_k19. This is the first time I am applying for being moderator. I am 14 years old and I enjoy doing many things such as playing MineCraft, soccer, basketball, and other sports, too! I mainly like playing KitPvP. That's enough for my intro, let's get into the application, shall we?

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name right now is OG_KIKA. I've had other name's such as kika_k19, HacksWithKika_Yt, and more. A lot of people know me as kika_k19. I do not plan on changing my name again or ever in the future. You can even check on NameMC! :D

What timezone are you in?
      I live in the Central Timezone! To be exact, UTC-06:00!

What country do you live in?
      The country that I currently live in is the United States Of America!

What languages do you speak?
      I can speak English and Spanish mostly. I honestly think that I can be helpful to the Mineverse Community by helping other people who only speak Spanish and English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have Gyazo to take screenshots and to take GIFS, and i also have Quick Time Player to record!

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think i should become a moderator to help the Mineverse Community. I would be helping people as the best of my advantage. I have good qualities, and I am capable of keeping them.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Since I have school during the week and have homework then I can be active for one to 2 hours a day. :)
      Mostly every Friday I am active for three to five hours because it is the end of the week.

Monday: 5:00-7:00 PM at minimum
      Tuesday: 5:00-7:00 PM at minimum
      Wednesday: 5:00-7:00 PM at minimum
      Thursday: 5:00-7:00 PM at minimum
      Friday: 5:00-9:00 PM at minimum
      Saturday: 1:00-9:00 PM at most
      Sunday: 2:00-9:00 Pm at most

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse for almost three years. I first joined Mineverse when my brother got me a MineCraft account to myself and showed me about Mineverse. Which was around November 2013! I enjoy playing on the server Mineverse but hackers are the ones who ruin it for everyone. That's why I would like to become a Moderator and stop them from becoming more.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned in the past for hacking when I first began playing on Mineverse. Throughout the time of me playing on the server I have been also banned for Ddos Threats.

Do you have any experience as moderator?
      No, I do not have any experience as being a moderator. I know some commands in game though. :D
      /fly
      /tphere
      /tpa
      /vanish
      /ban (player) (reason) appeal at www.mineverse.com
      /mute (player)
      /mute (player) (time)
      /tempban (player) (reason) (time) appeal at www.mineverse.com

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes. I believe i do meet the requirements for being a staff.

Do you have Skype and TeamSpeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes i have Skype and TeamSpeak 3 for offline communication.

Conclusion
      Thank you for your time to look at my Mineverse Moderator Application! It really means a'lot to me. I hope I can join the Moderator team and help out people from the hackers out there in the sever. I hope you have a good rest of your day! :D

Sincerely, OG_KIKA

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.