x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Official] Survival 2.0 Fulcrum.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ares_Xena, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

May
      May I remind you, this is for Survival, not Factions?

2. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Yes, I am aware if this.

3. Ares_Xena

Recently promoted/accepted members:

• @Mookiezzx
      We connected ingame almost immediately you appeared a very mature player. Your application confirmed this. Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to member.

• @Diggy
      We can rely on each other if necessary. I trust you will perform to the best of your ability with your new status.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to Sergeant.

• @Dontchallengeme

Your application spoke out to me. Not just because we are colleagues and enforce the rules; but because I know you handle situations appropriately, and have proper grammar, maturity, and the activity required for the position I am handing to you. I look forward to working with you.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to General.

• @Grace Panda
      I am glad you decided to apply for Fulcrum. You're a trustworthy friend and above all a creative-minded person. I love your plot, and have no problem with my decision.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to member.

Congratulations to the newest members! I will post an updated member list on this thread.

#Ares.

4. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

• IGN: Grace_Panda
      • Skype (not mandatory): ;)
      • Building Skills 1-10: 6
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: 3-5 hours on weekends, 2-4 on weekdays
      • Donator Rank(if any)?: Premium
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Builder] yes
      • What's your prefered builing style: Medieval houses and castles, building interiors, other types of houses
      • Why do you want to join us: I'd like to play with other people and help out
      • Why should we accept you above anybody else? because I'm a panda I like to build and help people
      • Provide a screenshot of your building skills. http://imgur.com/y15p533 <-/p h GracePanda (creative) http://imgur.com/SLZ2mn0 http://imgur.com/eSyOP0y

5. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

IGN:
      DiggyHD_

What's your current position:
      Seargant Soldier.

Why should we allow you the position of [Officer]:
      I tend to be able to recognize any possible danger.
      I believe that I should be an officer so I can protect any other clan members, being able to call on reinforcements to help me in the need of aid.

How long have you been a Seargant:
      About an hour or so….

How long have you been a member of Fulcrum:
      About an hour or so….

6. GrizzlyBear3596

GrizzlyBear3596 Active Member

IGN: GrizzlyBear3596
      • Skype (not mandatory): none
      • PvP Skills 1-10: 9 1/2
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: 2-3 hours
      • Donator Rank(if any)?: not yet
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Soldier] yes
      • What's your prefered PvP style both bow and sword
      • Why do you want to join us: I want to join to be apart of something that i will never forge ( not to be selfish) but also to help out on invasions, battles. etc, and to meet new people
      • Why should we accept you above anybody else? you should accept me above anybody else because I'm capable of fighting whom ever you want me to pvp at anytime

7. Dontchallengeme

Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

@Ares_Xena can you make an updated list of the players when you get a chance ?

8. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

• IGN: __Jojo__ Age:
      I am currently 13 years of age, February, 14 2002.

• Skype (not mandatory):

You know my Skype, I don't need to explain.
      • PvP Skills 1-10:

I'd say, 8-10. • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?:
      I would say, about 4 hours on Saturday. And on Sunday about 5 hours.
      • Donator Rank(if any)?:
      Ares, you know I'm titan, but I've currently changed my name so I'm sadly living the life of a non-donor on Survival. • Do you understand the concept of a [Soldier]
      I do indeed, I read the formant and the "Soldier" is commanded by the officer, so if someone is attacking I will just wreck their face off, okay?

• What's your prefered PvP style

My preferred PvP style is strafing and critical hitting. • Why do you want to join us:
      I want to join because I figured that I could help the faction out especially with making potions :). • Why should we accept you above anybody else?
      I don't think you should accept me above anyone else because everyone is special in their own way, also I just think you should accept because I think I'd be a great feature to Fulcrum 2.0, also I am very active on Survival, I've made a Moderator Application for it, also I'm a funny, active , loyal member to people ;). That's why I want to be a part of Fulcrum 2.0 :D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    9. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

fek

10. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

I f*cked up UGGGGHHH

11. Musezeta

Musezeta Well-Known Member

I am applying for 2 positions as of which I do not know which you would prefer if accepted.
      • IGN: Musezeta
      • Skype (not mandatory): You have it already
      • Building Skills 1-10: 9/10
      • Redstone Skills 1-10: 8/10
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: Beyond moderation as many as possible within my schedule between my classes
      • Donator Rank(if any)?: Elite
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Builder]: Yes
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Redstoner]: Yes

• What's your prefered builing style: All styles, I have recently come a custom to incorporating my builds with 1.8 blocks and with palate schemes that would otherwise be found as pushing the boundary of the expected. Below you can see some of the large scale and somewhat small scale builds I have attributed to on other servers, or SP.

• What's your prefered Redstone style: There is only one style of redstone in my eye regardless of argument. The basic principle is all the same whether or not someone choses to use old bulky redstone builds, or compact newer designs. I may not be able to innovate a redstone design off the top of my head, but I am very quick in the understanding of how gates, timers, clocks, switches, piston extenders, etc are used and why they are needed.

• Why do you want to join us: Survival is my favorite game type as it's where I started my history of minecraft. Although I chose to play vanilla in that time, I don't mind learning new processes, commands, rules, and procedures involved in the playing of Survival for a large scale server such as this.
      • Why should we accept you above anybody else? My knowledge of minecraft survival covers absolutely all aspects that encompass it. I'm basically a walking Wiki for anything vanilla related. Whether if it's for farms, mob spawns, redstone mechanics, or any other aspect I usually have an answer and if not it doesn't take much to jog my memory.
      • Provide a screenshot of your building skills.
      Forums won't cooperate with uploads so you can just visit:
      Creative: /p h Musezeta (Infection map in the works)
      OP Prison: /p tp 4;-2 (You can't access the plot as there are ownership issues at the moment)
      I can try to send more builds via Skype or PM if need be.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    12. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

13. BillCipher

BillCipher Experienced Member

[Soldier] Template.
      A soldier is experienced in PvP and is capable of defending or assaulting upon command. Your responsibility is to protect Fulcrum from raids, enemy scouting, etc. Do not engage unless your Officer tells you to engage.
      • IGN: FreezeGod
      • Skype (not mandatory): don't have one :confused:
      • PvP Skills 1-10: 7
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: Monday and Friday 6 hours
      • Donator Rank(if any)?: elite
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Soldier] yes
      • What's your prefered PvP style any I guess
      • Why do you want to join us: because every time I build something on survival it gets blown :(
      • Why should we accept you above anybody else? I don't know. I guess because I am good at pvp because when people are low on health they run but I keep fighting till I die.

14. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

• IGN: KingSexyKiller
      • Skype (not mandatory): KingAlexGaming
      • Redstone Skills 1-10: 9
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: 6 days every week for up to 4 hours
      • Donator Rank(if any)?: Vip
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Redstoner] Yes i do.

• What's your prefered Redstone style: I Love to go out of my depth with redstone. I Build random things testing out new circuits and if they work. I love to build automatic farms like A Automatic beef cooker or a automatic cactus farm I love to build things with redstone that are small but fun and help players out. I have built small but very efficient cacti and pumpkin farms using complex circuits. I love making random things using redstone like a slime block shooter, or a huge tnt cannon. I know how to make timing circuits. Eg every 5 seconds a circuit makes a dispenser shoot a bow.

• Why do you want to join us: I Love the new survival and i would love to be apart of a clan/alliance that can help me love it more. I Would love to play with a clan thats fun, doesn't grief or loot their members. I Would help the clan members with anything they need, and give new knowledge to players. On survival 2.0 I have found a zombie spawner which im turning into a zombie farm/ exp farm, for players to use, which I'll share with the members here. I'm always on the look out for spawners so If i find more ill use them to help out clan members. Eg finding a skelly spawner for bone meal. I will share my resources will members if they need it and wont be greedy.

• Why should we accept you above anybody else? Like stated above. I will build things to help others, Like efficient Cacti farms. I Will not loot, grief or kill any members in this clan. I Will be helpful and share knowledge. I'll be on nearly every day or when ever i can, either building, doing something with redstone or helping others.

Edit: I Also love to mess around with minecarts. So I can make a really cool train station for the people of Fulcrum.
      I Also have 3 Spider spawners claimed and a zombie spawner to set up for farms.
      i will let anyone part of this clan use them :)

Thanks KingAlex :) <3

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    15. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Also i forgot to add. I Love making fun train lines on mc for people to use. So if i get accepted i can make like a train station going around the base :) that will be fun to use.

16. Ian2001

Ian2001 Experienced Member

[Redstoner]

• IGN:
      Ian2001
      • Skype (not mandatory):
      I do not really use Skype but if you desire to have it I can PM it to you.
      • Redstone Skills 1-10:
      • How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?:
      On weekdays I can be on an estimated time of 2 hours and on weekends an estimated time would me 4 hours.
      I don't really like to put this as a resident time, the time that I may be active depends on school work and chores. In addition I have not been active lately on Survival server but I will be now that Survival has been reset.

• Donator Rank(if any)?:
      Titan.
      • Do you understand the concept of a [Redstoner]?
      Absolutely, otherwise I would not be applying to Fulcrum.
      • What's your prefered Redstone style?
      I am not keen on any "redstone style", I can build anything if asked and all because I love redstone. Moreover, I am always testing new machines, even, I have a testing world where I build machines. In addition, I know very well on how to use redstone on certain Minecraft aspects such as PvP, defenses, production of materials, farms, etc.
      • Why do you want to join us?:
      I would like to join Fulcrum because I am a very skilled player on the concept of redstone as well as in vanilla commands. I always try to do my best whenever I build with redstone, I try to build in a compact and efficient way.
      Furthermore, I am a player that tries to be the best on everything he does.

• Why should we accept you above anybody else?
      I consider myself a player that is friendly with other players, besides, I always try to make my best when I do anything because I say that if you're going to do something do it in the best way otherwise do not even bother on doing it.
      Moreover if a player needs help, he/she can count on me, besides I will be willing to share my stuff for the best of the community.
      In addition, I know a lot of Minecraft knowledge and how it works. I know how to do mob grinders, how to dig out chunks and why, I know how to make mobs not to spawn and overall I'm like a "walking" Minecraft wiki.

Extras:

I will do my best on Fulcrum.
      Also, I want to point out that my English is not the best and that is due to the fact that my primary language is Spanish. As a result of, neither my grammar or spelling are the best so I apologize in advance.

Thanks for reading Ares,
      Ian.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    17. Ares_Xena

Recently promoted / promoted members:

• @Freeze
      You're obviously a friendly guy with potential in Fulcrum. @Dontchallengeme will review your work and see if you're cut to be a members.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to recruit.

@Musezeta
      After carefully reviewing both your Creative and OP Prison plot, I can determine you are an obvious advanced builder. I trust you'll do well in Fulcrum. You also know how to handle players and keep a team together.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to Head-Builder.

@KingAlex
      You're a great guy, you constantly help players on the forums and I have full faith in your redstone ability.
      I've seen some of your redstone ability in our early days of friendship.
      Welcome to the team, automatically promoted to Head-Redstoner.

18. namechangepleasehaha

namechangepleasehaha Experienced Member

• IGN: My IGN is Maxtekker

• Skype (not mandatory): You already have me as a contact.

• Building Skills 1-10: I like to think of myself as around a 7 or 8.

• How many hours do you plan to be active on weekdays/weekends?: I plan to be online for around 2-3 hours on weekdays and 4-5 on weekends if I dont go out.

• Donator Rank(if any)?: I am God.

• Do you understand the concept of a [Builder]. Yes, the concept of a builder is to build structures for Fulcrum.

• What's your prefered builing style: I can build what needs to be built.

• Why do you want to join us: I want to join Fulcrum because I feel I can contribute to it and be in a alliance with some of my friends.

• Why should we accept you above anybody else? I feel you should accept me because I am a good builder and am trustworthy and reliable.

• Provide a screenshot of your building skills. 2015-04-07_20.36.48.png
      (I built this a while ago in the old survival in Vandetta)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    19. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

I know that I have made some rushed and incorrect decisions, but could you think about promoting me? I will be more careful and I promise not to be so reckless.

I saw no form for getting promoted Sergeant...

20. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

you asked me to apply but you never replied...k..

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.