x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [NZ] Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Travisb459, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Travisb459

Travisb459 Active Member

Welcome To Travisb459 Moderator App

How old are you?
      I am currently 16 years old and counting!

Your in-game name: My IGN is travisb459.

Your real life name: My real life name is Travis!

Skype name: My Skype username is travb459

What timezone are you in? I am currently New Zealand Time Zone (UTC+12:00)

What country do you live in? I currently live in New Zealand!

What languages do you speak? I can speak two languages. I speak English fluently I also speak French, because I have been learning French since I was about 14 years old!

Why do you think you should become a mod: Why should I become a Moderator you ask? First off, I have Owned a server before, so I know how to use Plugins and other commands unlike some other Members that apply.Having multiple Staff Members I feel is a great thing for a growing community and I hope to support the server as much as I can with my abilities. Due to the popularity of the server, it is common for people to hack, as we all have seen it or experienced it at one point or another, so I plan to keep these players from breaking the rules and keeping the server fair for all players. I have very good knowledge of Minecraft plugins, commands and other things, and I feel that these skills would come in use and would set a good example for me and all the other players on the server as well.Unlike some other players they do not know much about MIneCraft servers, Ranks and plugins so I can help improve the servers commands and just the server in general with my knowledge of these things.Unlike some other people that apply or just come onto the server they never greet people. When a new player just comes on the server I am very respectful to them and will greet them very nicely. If they ask questions or look confused; I inform them on how the server works and what they need to do to start up and enjoy the server as much as they can to there ability. Also if anyone asks me questions about any other part of the server or asks them to give them a tour I kindly say of course and I will show them all the amazing things there are and the rules there are to have a nice and kind experience. Personally, I consider myself as a helpful, kind and caring person. For all of these reasons I have stated about me being helpful, all of my knowledge of things is why I feel I should become a Moderator on this wounderful server!

How long can you be active on the server everyday? On the weekdays I feel that school comes first, so I can only be on for 2-3 hours a day during the weekdays. On weekends from Friday to Sunday it ranges from 4-8 hours a day! I really want to help out the server so I will try my best to be as active as possible on the server and help out as much as I possibly can.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Minverse for a long time I really enjoy KitPvP.(A day), but I feel that this does not matter. Me personally I like to check out all of the aspects too each server before I apply, if I even do apply for a server. I like to get a taste of the server and what it is all about so I can get too know the people and the servers aspects better!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I do have past experience as a Moderator. Over the whole summer and part of the school year this year I went from Staff to Head-Staff a.k.a Moderator too Head-Moderator! This server belived in me as I helped out extremely well and put all of my effort into the server and helping out as much as I could. This server got over 80 people on at a time a day, so I had a lot of patience for everyone that came on and learned some good tips from being Staff on here! Me being Staff on this server showed me that I was capable of being Staff and Head-Staff on a growing community server and able to handle the large amount of people! I have also been Staff on other smaller server so I know when to use my powers and not abuse them unlike some other Members who are applying.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all enjoyed my application! Sincerely,
      Travisb459

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    2. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

Hey bud! I just realized your title is still "New Member". Be more active on the forums, add colors and add some more information. No support, good luck!;)

3. Travisb459

Travisb459 Active Member

Yea I don't really use forums much but trying to get more active.

4. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

Hi, haven't really seen you on kitpvp. Maybe its because of timezones, but try to be more active on forums and the server. No support yet, but good luck! ;):)

5. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

Well try and be more active on the forums and you know kinda get to know the community here my friend! For now 80% support good luck @Travisb459

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.