x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [NZ] Logfin825 Mod Application [Infection and skyblock] [Locked -Requested] [Nana]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by logfin825, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. logfin825

logfin825 Experienced Member

Dear whoever is reading this. Thank you for taking some of your time to read my moderator application. I have been playing mineverse for a while and i have really come to like it. Mineverse is my favourite server! I hope that you will enjoy reading this and come to see that i will be a worthy moderator. I really hope that i will be accepted. THANK YOU

How old are you? I am 11 years old

Your in-game name: My in-game and is: logfin825

What timezone are you in? Southern New Zealand standard Time zone

What country do you live in? New Zealand

What languages do you speak? I speak English, and a lot of German

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be a moderator because i am very kind and i am always willing to help people out. I would try to get rid of swearing if i became a moderator. I am a respectful person. As a mod i would always welcome any new person who has joined the server and make them want to stay. I play everything on this server and i am a well-known player.
      As you know mod gives a few commands that i will use respectfully and not abuse my power. Whenever i use the commands /mute /ban and /kick it will only be if i have a purpose to. I will be good as a moderator and i will not be mean. I am a happy person and i do not put anyone down. I will try as hard as i can to completely get rid of any swearing or mean behavior on this server. i am a active player and will not let you down.

MY ATTRIBUTES:

Helpful:
      I am a helpful person i am willing to lend a hand to anyone who may need help. I will help to try to come up with new ideas to help anyone in need. For example at school whenever i finish my work i go over to help anyone i need. Anyone who may be struggling i will go over and help. If someone needs help im the person to go to.

Kindness:
      I am a very kind person. I am willing to give them my stuff on places like sky block. I try to stop any mean behavior, swearing, or hacking. I try to brighten up peoples day on this server so they would want to come back. I try to make a better mineverse community by getting all the players to welcome and be nice to everyone. Everyone I meet I am kind and considerate towards and I would be a kind moderator.

Respect:
      I respect everyone and everyone respects you. that is my motto i am a very respectful minecrafter. Mineverse is a very good server but if we all respect one-another it will become even more popular. I would like to would like to stop disrespect on minevserse completely.

Responsibility:
      I am a responsible person. You can trust me with moderator. I do not abuse special things that i can do and other people cant. I will NOT use any of the special moderator commands for fun i will take my job seriously and i will not muck around. I do have a lot of fun but i will not ban kick or mute people for my pleasure. I will always be nice to people but i wont let them of for hacking unless they learn from their mistakes.

Caring:
      I am a very caring person. I care for and try to help all members of the community. If anyone has questions to ask me I am more than willing to answer all of their questions they may ask politely and calmly. I will not ignore anything that the players ask me. I will respect their opinions.

Patient:
      I will listen to what people say and I do not get frustrated when heaps of people are all messaging me. I can reply to all the messages quickly and I will try to keep no one waiting. :)

Typing:
      I'm a very fast typer. I can quickly respond to help others. Sometimes mods need to be respond quickly to all the people that are asking them questions.

Understanding:
      I think that I am a understanding player. I can listen and understand others needs. I will not only listen to one side of the story, I will listen to both sides of the story. I will be able to understand what someone is saying even if there is a lot of spam in the server.

Quick Reading:
      I am a quick reader I will be able to read some ones question or report quickly in case there is a lot of spam on the server or if heaps of people are talking to me. This is a very good skill to have if your a mod because you will be constantly being talked to.

Researching:
      I am a good researchers I will listen to both sides of a story when someone is reported and I will go around the server asking questions and researching what has happened. I am the kind of person the asks lots of questions and tries to get the answer.

Maturity:
      Even though I am only 11 years old I am quite mature. Lots of people that i know in irl have always said to my that i am mature.

Active:
      I'm Always playing Mineverse for at least 3-4 hours a day. I usually play on infection, sky block or Kitpvp. I love playing on skyblock and infection and I'm always active. I always watch out for people that swear or People hacking and I will report them. I'm active on the forums for about 3-4 hours aswell.

Experience:
      I have had a lot of experience with hackers and trollers and I know how to handle them. I have also seen lots of people being blamed for hacking even though they don't hack. I am telling the truth here, I will handle the hackers well!!

How long can you be active on the server everyday? : Monday: 1-2 hours
      Tuesday: 2-3 hours
      Wednesday : 2-3 hours
      Thursday: 4-5 hours
      Friday: 5-6 hours
      Saturday: 5-6 hours
      Sunday: 3-5 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 9 months now

Have you ever been banned in the past? I have never been banned

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No I would like to have my first experience as a moderator on mineverse. :D

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    2. logfin825

Finished

3. Myrla

Myrla Experienced Member

Hey i support you think you would be a great moderator <3
      just make sure not to much font that hurts the eye

4. logfin825

Thanks for the help

5. Van

Van Boss Member

You asked me to read your app.... Well I love this app so I will give 75% support.

6. logfin825

wow thx

7. kirbyo32

kirbyo32 Well-Known Member

Support! ;)

8. logfin825

Thx for reading this hope you like it

9. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

Support! Like @Myria, make sure to use colors that are more visible to see.

10. logfin825

how do i edit it

11. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

12. logfin825

is that better?

13. logfin825

why no support?

14. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

You want to add color, but make it visible

15. logfin825

16. logfin825

17. logfin825

added more

18. logfin825

thanks for reading

19. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Stop constantly spamming your application. It's considered a bump, and you only get one per day. Also there is a comment button or reply button.. I support. But I've not once seen you ingame. Your a 'New Member', try to get into the community a little more. Goodluck.

20. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

What a nice app :)
      You should be more active on forums.
      Also try to get to know the community.
      Good luck.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.