x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [NZ]Cabab's Moderator App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ca1eb2k, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Experienced Member

How old are you?I am 10 Years old.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your in-game name: CavemanBen
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What timezone are you in?GMT 12+
      What country do you live in?New zealand.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      What languages do you
      speak?English, Maori, Spanish and some French.
      Why do you think you should
      become a mod?I reckon i am pretty helpful,and i want to know that players know who to call when they are stuck. I really want mod and it is my destiny to get mod so i really want it. I hardly see any mods on skyblock, as that is my favorite game/server on mineverse. But i will still be on other servers. As on Skyblock, Every day i see about 11 people hacking. I am FRUSTRATED when i see people breaking rules so i would like to kick/ban them. As the majority of the forums are USA, I would like to help people that are in the different time zones. I am use to the community so i would be a good mod for that reason. I would really like to help players. Take a look at this thread for another reason I should become [Mod]:www.mineverse.com/threads/more-mods-faster .17736/.
      I Am very concentrated and i am very nice. I am friendly to the community. I am VERY active in chat and on skype and other communication systems. Mineverse is the only server i play now, so i am more active. Usually you will see me asking for questions as i am very fammilar and know lots of things. I will have to stop for times like lunch. Now that my BMX bike is broken :( Nearly ALL of my time is dedicated to Mineverse.
      How long can you be active
      on the server everyday?20 min-3 Hours weekdays, 1-8 hours weekends.
      How long have you been
      playing Mineverse? Roughly 11 months.
      Do you have any past
      experience as a moderator?Yes. when i was 8 i was promoted to mod on Lavacraft and i was mod on a small also hub server called Kunomine.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    2. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Experienced Member

bumpety bump

3. InsiteLynx

InsiteLynx Experienced Member

Please do not put those lines its annoying

4. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Look who's talking, your the one who is GraveDigging.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.