x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Not exactly a rant but...

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by jezz, Mar 17, 2016.

1. jezz

jezz Well-Known Member

Okay, this might not definitely be true, but it is for me. Not sure about you. Lots of people will think when reading this,' oh she's so shallow, she is self pitying' and I'm really not! Seriously I'm notttttttttttt (however many t's there are).
      I've found that all of my friends have SUCH photogenic faces. They just always look fabulous no matter what. In school photos, selfies, profile pictures, anything. Whereas for me there's always... My parting's always wonky. Or my smile's too wide or too narrow. My glasses are reflecting th me sun or something. The god/goddesses of perfect photos frown upon me!
      This has made me realise how superficial social media is. It sort of makes you want to prove to other people how perfect your life is, and it does this to you without you realising. This is sort of a rant. Tiny bit.

2. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

Human nature,you want to brag or be the best,and social media inflamed it.

3. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

I can NEVER get a good angle. Ever. It's gross. That's why I reside on the internet as a waffle because they are the most photogenic things around ^-^

4. Sophiaa

Sophiaa Active Member

same

• Like Like x 1
    5. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Oh my gosh I feel the same way. I'm not photogenic once-so-ever. Never been able to take a good picture, dw you're not the only one c;