x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Nohaxjuststrafee Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Nohaxjuststrafee, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nohaxjuststrafee

Nohaxjuststrafee Active Member

Your in-game name: Nohaxjuststrafee
      What timezone are you in? UTC-6:00
      What country do you live in? Usa
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I want to be mod for several reasons. I don't want mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like mod is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on Mineverse has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to mineverse. I actively play on the server. The mod position is filled with great perks to improve the mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of mineverse. There are 2 key things a server needs, equality and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make mineverse attain equality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unity. Unity is an immense quality to encompass in a server. It means that all members, Donors or Members, can cooperate together without any arguments or such. Let me tell you a little story, Well, there is a small server that I play on regulary, I used to be a very well respected member there. Until one day, the owner asked me if I could help him with some technical stuff like plugins, and new warps, etc. I did help him and he was grateful, so he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I would love to be part of their staff. So, he made me Trial-mod. After a while of helping out lots of people he noticed that I was ready to be a mod. So I got mod, and also got OP to help him build. The owner saw that I really enjoyed building and helping players. So, after I built an all new server for him he decided that I would become Owner. So now, the server has 2 owners. I still play on there, but not as often since there isn't much to do, because we don't have many players at the moment. A lot of players seem to love me there. (This is last reason! ) I want to be a mod to help anyone who needs help, stop all of the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, or even hackers! I will always to my best to be as helpful as I can to a fellow staff member or a new player! I will never let a staff member down if he needs me. I can help anyone who needs my help. I will help new players, intermediate, in terms of how long they've been on the server, and even the advanced/veteran players of this server. mineverse is the best server I have ever played on in my minecraft years, and I want to make it as safe and as fun as I can possibly make it for the players, donaters, or even staff. I will always to my absolute best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience on this amazing server. I want to help any of the staff with maybe a new plugin that needs testing, a new rank that needs to have the permissions test, etc. I will never deny a staff members requests, unless it is way out of either my job as a mod, or just is against the rules to do. I have always done my best to try and stop the rule breakers, but I get the same response 8 out of 10 times, "You're not staff, you can't tell me what to do you have no power over anyone!" The thing is I will always do my absolute best to keep mineversea fun, safe, and exciting place to be.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4:00 pm till 10:00 pm
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? for 6 months
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes I have been banned once for hacking. I have got rid of the hacks. You can do a versions check on me everyday but all you will find its 5zig and optifine.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No Yes I do

Also I am 17 years old.

2. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

Sorry, no support.
      • You don't meet the requirements
      • Never seen you in-game
      The requirements
      • Atleast 50 posts on forums
      • Atleast 2 weeks on forums
      • 2FA enabled
      • Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication

3. Lifeless

Lifeless Experienced Member

No Support

4. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support

5. speedybuilder100

speedybuilder100 Experienced Member

No support
      I highly doubt you even have 2fa on

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

What's 2FA?

7. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Closing due to plagiarizing a moderator application. Your forums account has been temporarily banned for one day.

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.