x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [NO]MCminecraft100's Moderator Application [KitPvp]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MCminecraft100, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MCminecraft100

MCminecraft100 Active Member

How old are you?: I'm 24 years old.

Your in-game name: My in game name is MCminecraft100

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone

What country do you live in?: Right now I'm living in USA but I was living in Norway before

What languages do you speak?: I speak Norwegian fluently and I'm currently working on my English

Why do you think you should become a mod?: I like making sure everything is looking alright and I also like to help players if needed, I'm very active on Mineverse, I'm most active on Kit-Pvp. I love helping players and even Staff Members if needed, i'm a pretty good builder and a developer. I also run my own server but since I'm on Mineverse I don't really have that much time playing on my server, but I'm glad I'm allowed to play on Mineverse and I hope the other players enjoy their stay too.
      when I came on the forum and I saw that "Mod Application" section I knew that I was Going to apply because this server is one of the best servers I have ever played on, I love playing on Kit-Pvp, but sadly there's a lot of hackers to stop and I will do whatever I can to get every hacker off this server no matter how hard I work all of the hackers will be banned. Everyone deserves a nice time on this server and I'm gonna make everyone have a great time on the server like I do. I'm also very friendly so if you see me online just send me a message and I'll answer.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: About 5-10 hours.

How long have you been Active on Mineverse?: I have played on Mineverse for aboult a year.

Have you ever been banned in the past?: Yes, sadly once because my brother came online advertising and I got banned. I'm really sorry for that and I promise it won't happen again

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: Yes I do on one server I have Moderator and I have had that for over a year now, I'm Quite helpful on that server and the owner seems to like me. On another server I have: Admin, Developer, Admin/Dev and on all the other servers I'm playing on I'm just a normal player because I hate asking for staff.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most): The Kit-Pvp server and the Factions server if I could =)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, don't like about your age if you can't even speak proper English

3. MCminecraft100

MCminecraft100 Active Member

I know and thats couse i'm from norway and i just moved to USA

4. Vampiric

Vampiric Experienced Member

How old are you?: I'm 24 years old.

Your in-game name: My in game name is MCminecraft100

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone

What country do you live in?: Right now I'm living in USA but I was living in Norway before

What languages do you speak?: I speak Norwegian fluently and I'm currently working on my English

Why do you think you should become a mod?: I like making sure everything is looking alright and I also like to help players if needed, I'm very active on Mineverse, I'm most active on Kit-Pvp. I love helping players and even Staff Members if needed, i'm a pretty good builder and a developer. I also run my own server but since I'm on Mineverse I don't really have that much time playing on my server, but I'm glad I'm allowed to play on Mineverse and I hope the other players enjoy their stay too.
      when I came on the forum and I saw that "Mod Application" section I knew that I was going to apply because this server is one of the best servers I have ever played on, I love playing on Kit-Pvp, but sadly there's a lot of hackers to stop and I will do whatever I can to get every hacker off this server no matter how hard I work all of the hackers will be banned. Everyone deserves a nice time on this server and I'm gonna make everyone have a great time on the server like I do. I'm also very friendly so if you see me online just send me a message and I'll answer.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: About 5-10 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?: I have played on Mineverse for about a year.

Have you ever been banned in the past?: Yes, sadly once because my brother came online advertising and I got banned. I'm really sorry for that and I promise it won't happen again

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: Yes I do on one server I have Moderator and I have had that for over a year now, I'm quite helpful on that server and the owner seems to like me. On another server I have: Admin, Developer, Admin/Dev and on all the other servers I'm playing on I'm just a normal player because I hate asking for staff.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most): The Kit-Pvp server and the Factions server if I could =)

I edited your application so that it's presentable as proper English, just copy the text above and click the "Edit" button to replace your old application, good luck, I personally give %50 support, and I hope I can see you more in the future.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.