x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA NightWolff9's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Garth, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

[​IMG]

Your in-game name:
      NightWolff9

What timezone are you in?
      Central

What country do you live in?
      USA

What languages do you speak?
      I can speak Spanish,Learning German, Assyrian, and English.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No:
      Yes I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes I am getting an Elgato Game Capture card so I will be good. I can also screenshot fly hackers/spammers and others.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      You should choose me to become a Moderator on mineverse because I feel like I am ready to be in this postion after playing for 4 1/2 years. Also, I have seen many hackers recently and I wish to gather evidence and give them a ban. Another reason why you should choose me is because I am very active on mineverse and I am on 3-6 hours during the week every DAY because of school. I have school from 8am to 3pm and I can come on after school. I am also active on the forums but I am more active in-game than on the forums. A third reason why you should choose me to become a Moderator is because I am a nice person and I really enjoy being on mineverse. I like to interact with other people on the server and on the forums. The fourth reason why you should choose me as a Moderator is because I am very mature when it comes to being a Moderator or a staff member. I have been playing Mineverse for a long time and I really want this position since I have been playing it for 3 1/2 years and I have learned tons of new things. I will be on whenever you need me unless I am not on currently or I am busy that day. I am very friendly and I get along with others very well. I am very mature because I know that becoming a Moderator or even becoming a staff member on any other server, you must be mature in order to stay as your position. Owners don't really like immature people and members don't like them either. Anyways, I enjoy to play on mineverse and I hope to make it better by getting rid of hackers, spammers, and rule breakers. Also I would love to help people on the forums that don't know where to apply or even how to donate and other issues. I would assist them at any time I am on. Thanks!

Broken Down Sections:

Friendly
      Ever since I have started playing mineverse, I have made new friends and connections between the staff team and other normal players. Whenever I log back onto mineverse I get excited to talk to my friends again. If people need help, I am always there to assist them even if I don't have to.

Active
      When I wake up in the morning, the first server I log onto is Mineverse. I go on for about an hour and I take a break to eat breakfast. Then I go back on. I am always checking forums and I am always on in game. The two servers that I am most on is Kitpvp/Infection. However, I do spread around other servers such as Factions,OP PvP, Kitpvp,Infection,prison, and mini games. On forums I check peoples applications and I give them a judgement. I also report hackers and advertisers.

Honest
      I am very honest. If people ask me questions, I will respond to them with an honest answer. I think of it as if I were asking someone a question and they didn't answer honestly. They just lied to me and that isn't a really nice thing and could sometimes lead to bigger issues. Being honest is the best way to go.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Weekdays (Monday-Friday): 3-4 hours
      Weekends (Saturday,Sunday): 7-10 hours.
      Weekdays (Forums): 1-2 hours.
      Weekends (Forums): 5-7 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse go 3 1/2 years and I absolutely love it. One of my personal favorite servers.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      To be honest, I have been banned for hacking and advertising but that is all. I have stopped hacking and breaking rules on other servers because it just isn't fair and fun to other players in game. I feel like helping servers find those rule breakers and punish them. I know I am very sorry for hacking on this server but I don't anymore. I use optifine 1.8.7 and I love it.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had a Mod position on A factions server (That closed down). It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on a Kitpvp server before. I applied and two days later I got the position. While I was a mod on that server, I have learned that sometimes you need to act mature and stay on task. So thats what I did. I saw players hacking/spamming and more. Lastly, I have owned 2 servers with my old friend before and learned a ton of stuff. First, I learned how to deal with console and configurations. Second, the in game commands such as setting things up and others. While I was an owner, I have learned NOT to abuse in any way. Even if a player makes me mad, I stay mature and stay on task. Now I know that being a staff member isn’t easy on ANY server. I know that if I do get this rank I will probably have a lot of tasks to do. Anyways that's it! Thanks For Reading!

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No:
      Yes I do meet the requirements because I am very mature in game and I know how to handle people. I love helping members that need help/assistance and I want to be the one to help. I love mineverse and I hope to be this position!

~ Night

[​IMG]

2. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

Neutral.

- Work on your activity both in-game and on Forums.
      - Do more reports.
      - Try to get to know the community a little bit better.

Best of luck to you.

3. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Thanks, I try to be active in game and on forums. I haven't got off forums today. I check every 5 minutes. :D. Infact, I just logged off In-game.

4. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

No support. You just a moderator app open, and closed it due to not meeting the requirements. Now that you meet them and you have 56 messages you are applying way too quickly.

5. Herf

Herf Boss Member

No suppppppppport

6. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

So do you want me to delete this again???

7. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Why no support?

8. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

You can keep trying. The more applications made, the lower chances.

9. Cuba4206

Cuba4206 Active Member

No Support
      • Highly doubt you can play for 7-10 hours on a weekend.
      • Get more active on forums most of your recent activity has been on mod applications to get your messages up.
      • Like what Blueman said your applying way to early makes it look like your desperate for mod.
      Gl

10. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

No Support,
      My main reason is due to being very rude in-game at times that I've seen you in chat.

Good Luck

11. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Ordy, I am never rude. If you are talking about that one time on infection it was a joke. I thought you knew that.. <3

12. yoitsgabbie

yoitsgabbie Well-Known Member

no support.

13. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.