x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA NightWolff9 Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Garth, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

✯Your in-game name:✯ NightWolff9

✯What timezone are you in?✯ Central

✯What country do you live in?✯ USA

✯What languages do you speak?✯ I can speak Spanish,Learning German, Assyrian, and English.

✯Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No:✯ Yes I do

✯Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)✯ Yes I am getting an Elgato Game Capture card so I will be good. I can also screenshot fly hackers/spammers and others.

✯Why do you think you should become a mod?✯
      You should choose me to become a Moderator on mineverse because I feel like I am ready to be in this postion after playing for 5 1/2 years. Also, I have seen many hackers recently and I wish to gather evidence and give them a ban. Another reason why you should choose me is because I am very active on mineverse and I am on 3-6 hours during the week every DAY because of school. I have school from 8am to 3pm and I can come on after school. I am also active on the forums but I am more active in-game than on the forums. A third reason why you should choose me to become a Moderator is because I am a nice person and I really enjoy being on mineverse. I like to interact with other people on the server and on the forums. The fourth reason why you should choose me as a Moderator is because I am very mature when it comes to being a Moderator or a staff member. I have been playing Mineverse for a long time and I really want this position since I have been playing it for 3 1/2 years and I have learned tons of new things. I will be on whenever you need me unless I am not on currently or I am busy that day. I am very friendly and I get along with others very well. I am very mature because I know that becoming a Moderator or even becoming a staff member on any other server, you must be mature in order to stay as your position. Owners don't really like immature people and members don't like them either. Anyways, I enjoy to play on mineverse and I hope to make it better by getting rid of hackers, spammers, and rule breakers. Also I would love to help people on the forums that don't know where to apply or even how to donate and other issues. I would assist them at any time I am on. Thanks! I have also donated for [Elite] to help out the server. I am planning on upgrading too!

✯How long can you be active on the server everyday?✯ During the week I can be on for 4-6 hours everyday and on Weekends around 8-10 hours.

✯How long have you been playing Mineverse?✯
      I have been playing mineverse go 3 1/2 years and I absolutely love it. One of my personal favorite servers.

✯Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)✯ I have been banned for hacking and advertising but that is all. I have stopped hacking and breaking rules on other servers because it just isn't fair and fun to other players in game. I feel like helping servers find those rule breakers and punish them. I know I am very sorry for hacking on this server but I don't anymore. I use optifine 1.8.7 and I love it.

✯Do you have any past experience as a moderator?✯ I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had a Mod position on A factions server (That closed down). It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on a Kitpvp server before. I applied and two days later I got the position. While I was a mod on that server, I have learned that sometimes you need to act mature and stay on task. So thats what I did. I saw players hacking/spamming and more. Lastly, I have owned 2 servers with my old friend before and learned a ton of stuff. First, I learned how to deal with console and configurations. Second, the in game commands such as setting things up and others. While I was an owner, I have learned NOT to abuse in any way. Even if a player makes me mad, I stay mature and stay on task. Now I know that being a staff member isn’t easy on ANY server. I know that if I do get this rank I will probably have a lot of tasks to do. Anyways that's it! Thanks For Reading!

✯Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No:✯ Yes I do meet the requirements because I am very mature in game and I know how to handle people. I love helping members that need help/assistance and I want to be the one to help. I love mineverse and I hope to be this position!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

No support, sorry. Add more detail, colours and become active on the forums, also I've never seen you ingame.

3. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Im always on In game and I check forums all the time bud.

4. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Thanks for your suggestions!

5. Cuba4206

Cuba4206 Active Member

No Support
      • You need at least 50 post to meet the requirements you have 21 at the moment
      • Report more players
      • You don't seem mature
      • When you say "I am on 3-6 hours during the week every DAY because of school. I have school from 8am to 3pm and I can come on after school." I Highly doubt that your parents will allow you to play for that long everyday. Dont you have activitys, homework etc....
      • Based on your past history you have not been active on the forums you have not taken apart of any discuison or suggestions. Your history shows you commenting on on a mod's profile and you supporting other mod applications.
      • How fluently can you speak Spanish and Assyrian?
      Best of Luck

6. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Neutral. Work on becoming active but nice app

7. Kenju

Kenju Experienced Member

Im sorry but I cannot post an opinion until you have met the requirements;

The Requirements
      • 50 Post Count
      • Two Factor Authentication - Click here to set up 2FA.
      • 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums
      • Moderators are required to have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication.
      Failure to follow the requirements will have your application ignored.

8. Koalamere16

Koalamere16 Active Member

No support.
      • Be more active
      • Do more reports
      • Add more detail
      • The color hurts my eyes
      • You don't meet all of the requirements.

9. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Could you delete my application? Thanks for the list.

10. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.