x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Nightfire88539 New Mod App :> Infection/OpPvP

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Nightfire88539, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nightfire88539

Nightfire88539 Well-Known Member

Hello my name is Nightfire88539. I'm from California Los Angeles. My real name is Jesse. Most likely people call me J,Jess or Jason. I don't really care as long it's not rude. :> . I like how the server is going so far. I would like to moderate this server due to many reasons. This server is the best server to moderate. I've been here for a while and I am taking a chance to moderate this server if I get the chance. I hope you guys enjoy my mod app and get good reviews from it. Thank you.
      Basic Facts

Here are some small and little basic facts about me.This would be grateful to show in my mod app so people can know me better more.

How old are you ?
      I am currently 13 years old. Just because I am young this doesn't show that I can handle a moderator job.

Your in-game name ?
      My ig-game name is Nightfire88539.

What timezone are you in ?
      My timezone is (UTC-8:00)

What country do you live in ?
      I live in the United States.

What languages do you speak ?
      I speak English,Spanish and French.

These are a few basic facts about me that I think you should know about me. The next part will be considering why I should become a moderator.

Why I should be a Moderator ?

Responsibility-

I have responsibility in doing jobs or items that needs to be done. Being responsible is a very huge thing to maintain. Being responsible is something that people count on you for doing it for them or you. Even though I made mistakes in the past which is good. Why ? Once I make my mistakes it makes me more better in those errors that I need with. I am very responsible in having chores done or not. Once someone tells me to help them with stuff,I feel grateful in helping the person in completing my task for them
      Honesty
      I am very honest with people in ways. Being honest can be hurtful as well. Some people can go to far in
      being honest with one another.I like being honest but I don't like taking it to far.Taking it to far can cause people to feel all bad and sad.Even though I am honest I don't like taking it to far. I like being direct to people if the person takes it to far in many ways. I like saying the truth instead of causing more lies that can cause more problems.

Friendly
      I am very friendly with people that I play with.Being friendly is very nice and a positive feeling for me. I like being friendly with others especially if the person is new. When I play infection I always see new people coming in. I like greeting them nicely since their new to this place. I always say Welcome and they feel comfortable.
      Equality
      I like being equal to others.I don't care what the race of the person is.I like treating everyone the same no matter what.No matter what religion or language the person speaks I like treating them the same. I respect the person no matter what they are or who they are. Being equal to a person is very good which makes the person feel right in this community .Also in game no matter what rank people have as well.I like treating every single person like if they were all the same.
      Mature
      I am very mature within myself and other people. Just because I'm 12 it doesn't mean I'm not mature. Some people can be mature no matter how young they are or old in their own possible ways. Sometimes people try or act mature but they aren't .I'm a person that doesn't fake in being mature.Since I'm almost 13 in January it shows I'm almost a teen in my age.
      Humor
      I like having humor with other people.I like making people have fun meanwhile they are playing the game.I like making them be cool and relaxed in the game.I like to see people that have a smile instead of being sad and depressed.Even though I like making people laugh it doesn't mean I can fool around whenever I want.
      Contribution

I like having ideas on many ways.My brain is full of ideas to make the server a better place.My mind is always thinking of what to add or not. Thinking of ideas s very good that you know it's going to be a great
      hit.Making new choices that I know will make a good server in our area.I always have ideas in putting here.

Loyal
      I like being loyal.All of this adds up to request. When someone request me to do something it makes me feel special. I do the request as long it has to do nothing bad that will mess me up. I wont betray someone that was nice to me.If I do something that they don't like its because there's a reason why I'm doing this actions.
      Serious
      I like being serious to others. I hate when some random people are being rude to others. I like taking care of it right away instead of just letting it go. When someone is playing around and saying it in a mean way,it makes me feel like someone needs to do something. I always want to prevent that from happening so I act serious about these actions that are occurring at that moment.

Knowledgeable
      Do i know some commands:Well yes i do
      Some commands are /ban,/mute,/kick,/tempban/tempmute. etc
      Even though that a mod has these commands it doesn't mean that they can do it to everyone its just that it is making the server a more and improve community.

Time hours
      I cant say from what time to what but i can say how many hours i play.
      From Monday to Friday : 2 to 4 hours
      From Saturday from Sunday :3 to 5 hours
      I know that a mod had to be mostly on daily but the reason is that i have school but i can still have time to help out and be on.

Have you experienced being a mod ?
      No I had not. It's best to learn from the start.

Have I been banned ?
      Yes I have for 'advertising' when I didn't but I got unbanned.

Which two servers ?
      Two servers I would like to moderate is infection and OpPvP. In infection is like home to me. I've been in infection for quite a while and I'm already to the max. I would also like to do OpPvP. The reason here is because people use a lot of hacks. People be using kill aura, anti kb, and sometimes Jesus Hacks which is walking in water. These servers I played the most and would like to moderate.

How long have you been playing in Mineverse ?
      I would say about 8 months or so almost 1 year. The reason I'm still here is because this server is so awesome and also because I'm applying for mod.
      Conclusion
      Well you know what i am now. I hope you support me .Even though you don't i understand why you chose these answers since it may due to my past when I had many errors or maybe you don't have faith in me .I hope you like it which will be hard since i hardly have a chance since everyone applies but I hope I will.This
      gives me faith in being a mod.

This is my new mod app. Some parts are the same but added more information and more stuff in them.I hope you guys enjoy this mod app. This is my second mod app and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks-Night

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    2. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Support

3. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Fix the spelling mistakes.

Also support.

4. Nightfire88539

Thank you.I appreciate your support.
      Thank you.Can you tell me where I have my spelling mistakes.I would appreciate it.

5. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Whoops, capitalize the I's and start a new sentence with a space.

6. Nightfire88539

Thank you for the feedback.

7. Goo54

Goo54 Active Member

Why did you close your old one :0
      support either way :)

8. Nightfire88539

Thank you

9. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Support, ofc, so detalied, you're very kind in game, why not? ;3

10. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

SUPPORT :3

11. Nightfire88539

Thank you bae <3

12. Nightfire88539

Thank you.I appreciate your support.

13. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

your welcome :) I already see a future moderator

14. Nightfire88539

Aww Thanks

15. Romarcadette~

Romarcadette~ Well-Known Member

No support, your never on KitPvP, nor do you even know the KitPvP community

16. 3yerrt

3yerrt Experienced Member

Support. Only cause we have the same name.
      You are a very kind player and you definitely deserve mod. :)

17. Angelwings02

Angelwings02 Active Member

I have been supporting you since the start, so why not stop. Goodluck

18. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Support but why repeat a mod app and not continue with your other one?

19. Alinaameli

Alinaameli Active Member

Support! Good Luck

20. CypriotSmasher

CypriotSmasher Experienced Member

Why a second mod app?.. and be more active on forums... still %100 support. :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.