x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Nightfire88539 Mod Application Infection/KitPvP ( Edited)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Nightfire88539, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nightfire88539

Nightfire88539 Well-Known Member

Hello my name is Nightfire88539. I'm from California Los Angeles.My real name is Jesse.Most likely people call me J,Jess or Jason.I don't really care as long it's not rude. :> .I like how the server is going so far.I would like to moderate this server due to many reasons.This server is the best server to moderate.I've been here for a while and I am taking a chance to moderate this server if I get the chance.I hope you guys enjoy my mod app and get good reviews from it.Thank you and Enjoy

Basic Facts
      How old are you ?
      I am currently 12 years old.My birthday is In January 9.
      Your ingame name :
      Nightfire88539'
      What timezone are you in ?
      I am curently (UTC-8:00)
      What country do you live in ??
      I live in the United States.

What languages do you speak
      I speak English,Spanish and a little bit of French.

Why should I become a mod ?

Honesty
      I like being direct to other people.For example if someone is being rude to others i try to defend this person.Since this person is low its best for them to have fun instead of being bullied around.This means to me that i don't like it when others are bothering low people.I like saying the truth in what the case is that is going on.I like to say the truth because if i lie it will cause more problems which will cause more chaos.

Humor

I like making other people laugh.This makes the person have a great time playing by making them feel comfortable.I like saying some stuff which makes the person happy and laugh as well as i do myself.I like making other people smile instead of them being so sad and depressed.Even though i like to make people laugh i think that if i become a mod it has to be more serious instead of just joking around.

Favourtism
      Usually when a friend has mod doesn't mean they will not ban them.No matter how they are my best friend or a really good rank doesn't mean I won't ban them.If they do something wrong I will ban them depending.Most likely people who have friend's as mods think their safe.I don't care how nice or good they are.I judge on the way the person behaves.This doesn't mean that I'm rude.This shows that I won't take any chances letting friends pass if they hack,disrespect ect.

Serious
      I like being serious to others.I hate when some random people are being rude to others.I like taking care of it right away instead of just letting it go.When someone is playing around and saying it in a mean way,it makes me feel like someone needs to do something.I always want to prevent that from hapenning so i act serious about these actions that are ocuring at that moment.

Mature

Being mature is a great big responsibility to me and i think for you as well.Since im young it seems like its hard for me to understand this but its not.I have started being mature once i had started entering junior high.Sometimes when people apply they pretend that they are mature but they cant be mature or act like one.Since im turning 13 in January it makes me feel that i am mature due to these things since im becoming a pre-teen.This makes me feel like a grown man :D .

Helpful

I like being helpful to others.I like helping other achieve their one goals.When someone says can you help me it makes me feel glad to help them out.I hate when someone higher than a person judges them into calling them low ranks it makes me feel umcomfortable.I want to help them be high to make them feel happy.

Equality
      I like making people feel equal.People judge when someone is a different race.I like making every single person feel the same and not leaving one left out.I like making a low rank,no rank,or a rank feel the same.For me it doesn't matter if someone has a rank or not as long as they are equal to each other.I like making people feel the same throughout this whole server.

Loyal

I like being loyal.All of this adds up to request.When someone request me to do something it makes me feel special.I do the request as long it has to do nothing bad that will mess me up.I wont betray someone that was nice to me.If i do something that they don't like its because there's a reason why im doing this actions.

Contribution
      I like contributing more ideas to servers.Making new choices to the server is very good.Once people add servers it makes the server more fun in ways.Most likely I like contributing ideas form other servers that are really popular that I know will be good.I always have ideas in choosing ways in making the server more and improved to make it more fun.
      In my mind I always Have ideas that I would like to put here

Knowledgeable
      Do i know some commands:Well yes i do
      Some commands are /ban,/mute,/kick,/tempban/tempmute. etc
      Even though that a mod has these commands it doesn't mean that they can do it to everyone its just that it is making the server a more and improve community.

Time hours
      I cant say from what time to what but i can say how many hours i play.
      From Monday to Friday : 2 to 4 hours
      From Saturday from Sunday :3 to 5 hours
      I know that a mod had to be mostly on daily but the reason is that i have school but i can still have time to help out and be on.

Have you experienced being a mod ?
      Yes i had in some servers that i worked for the past.

Which two servers ?
      Two servers I would like to moderate is infection and kitpvp.In infection is like home to me.I've been in infection for quite a while and I'm already to the max.I would also like to do KitPvP.The reason here is because people use a lot of hacks.People be using kill aura, anti kb, and sometimes Jesus Hacks which is walking in water.These servers I played the most and would like to moderate.

How long have you been playing in Mineverse ?
      I would say about 8 months or so almost 1 year.The reason I'm still here is because this server is so awesome and also because I'm applying for mod.
      Conclusion
      Well you know what i am now.I hope you support me .Even though you don't i understand why you chose these answers since it may due to my past when i had many errors or maybe you don't have faith in me .I hope you like it which will be hard since i hardly have a chance since everyone applies but i hope i will.This gives me faith in being a mod.

Ps.I would like to thank @ScoFu13 for inspiring me to be mod.
      Thanks -Night​

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    2. Van

Van Boss Member

Support!

3. Nightfire88539

Thank you

4. Nightfire88539

yus first support

5. Bubble_Bongo

Bubble_Bongo Active Member

Support! +1

6. Nightfire88539

Thx

7. pink_camel

pink_camel Active Member

I support you nightfire. Alot!! SUPPORT+1 Go Night. You must want it because you wrote a long mod application.

8. Nightfire88539

Omg thx Ikr lol :D

9. ZALIZAINALI

ZALIZAINALI Well-Known Member

Um Support/No Support Your a Member get to know the community more then i Support :)

10. Nightfire88539

Well i do know the community but ok thx

11. ZALIZAINALI

jk but its a Good Mod App So i guess i should Support :)

12. ZALIZAINALI

Support :)

13. Nightfire88539

Yay thx

14. ZALIZAINALI

No Problem :)

15. Nightfire88539

:D Im doing good so far

16. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Active Member

Support :D Bro

17. JaviXD123

JaviXD123 Active Member

SUPPPPPPPPORRRRT!!!!!!!!!!

18. Nightfire88539

Thx

19. Nightfire88539

Thank you

20. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

No support. Why?
      This is why, Cookie Monster is your alt. How do I know? When I was a staff member on here, Cookie Monster made a report that had your name on there, and you used that alt when I temp-banned you on the forums...

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.