x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • nicsara's Moderator application. [OP and KitPvP]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by NicsaraMC, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. NicsaraMC

NicsaraMC Active Member

First of all thank you for reading this

How old are you?:
      currently 13 years old.

In game name?: My in game name is nicsara

What timezone do you live in?: I live in PST if you don't know what that is I live in california.

What country do you live in?: I live in United States of America.

What language do you speak?: I speak American but I do know spanish

Why do you think you should become a moderator?: I think I should become a moderator to help the community in making it a better place, without advertising and having this server be more fun! I also love the server and would love to help it out in anyway shape or form.I also want to help the community with more mods and games! I think bringing new games would be fun for the community and would like to help with those new items.I also know the rules on the server and understand why they are inforce. I like to help people in need specially when they are confused and break a rule I will ask them to follow this rule. I love helping people! In a video game anywhere! I also am great with Programing and Coding and could help with that stuff! I have a great mind and love to help make a new game that is fun for players with building minds or the Pvp minds!

How long can you be active on the server?: I play on this server a lot, i can be active 3-5 hours a day depending on if I don't have soccer practice or homework or projects on weekends I can be on a lot more than 3-5 hours a day.

How long have you been playing mineverse?: I believe I've been playing mineverse for a very long time around 2 years if im not mistaken. I really don't remember the exact time but i remember it was in the very old hub.

Have you been banned before?: I have been banned before on couple servers not for hacking or anything, but for like little reasons to many caps and ect.

What experience do you have as a moderator?: I was apart of 3 servers 1 was a server which I left because i was getting so much hate for following rules. The other 2 were servers of my own My cousin's server which we released to the public for public beta, but it didn't go well and shut down. My own private server which i moderated 15-20 players a night.

What two servers would you like to moderate?: I would like to moderate OpPvP and KitPvP because I love pvp and those are very fun servers :D

Included facts! [Optional]:

Im very skilled in programing and coding. I speak a language which is good [Not Fluent] but i can understand most of the language spanish.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    2. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

No support for now, sorry :3

•Try to become more active on the forums by obtaining member+
      •Add more information

Good luck ;)

3. Skillbill63

Skillbill63 Experienced Member

Needs colour.

4. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member