x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Nicholas725 helper app! <3

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Nicholas725, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nicholas725

Nicholas725 Experienced Member

How old are you? I am supposedly 10 or 11 as you will say
      Your in game name:My in game mc name is nicholas725,sometimes i use alts
      What tim ezone are you in?:I am in the Pacific time
      What country do you live in?:America
      What languages do you speak?:Mostly english but sometimes mongolian(not really)and little spanish aswell
      Why should you become a mod?:-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      Kindness: I am a kind person especially around new players,They make me want to help as much as i can and they can pass it on and on to other people aswell.I have been king a lot but sometimes i be mean and nasty only when the people don't make me comfortable or they cyberbully me i get overhand and say mean things to them i am not saying its the right thing to do i should've been more as a mature guy and move on instead of being mean and offensive when the other guy/she is.I am kind to staff members administrators donors and new members!.If its possible i can make everyone kind so the Mineverse servers and community will stay as long as it can be…Well that was my Part of the kindness i hope you liked every part of it! <3.{-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=} Honesty: I am very honest and I'm not just saying that i am honest! i do not lie i do not trick troll i some people will say nicholas scammed or lied but that was the past this is the future and i have moved lying is a darkness for me now it can get you in big big trouble even if its your friend they might break up with you.Sometimes i see big liers in the chat and they pretend to say whats lying? and no? or blackmail! OH! thats the worst!! i hate it i absolute hate liars and scammers,What if a guy scammed a 5 year old that doesn't know MC or just getting started they will might cry in real life and tell there parents and they might say no more Minecraft that is just said i like to prevent liars.That was my part for the Honesty hope you liked every part of it!<3.{-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=} About me: Hi there i am nicholas aka nicholas725.I live in california and i am personly a inside guy haha i go on my PC everyday and i do it all day playing on MC on other servers but mostly Mineverse Infection and Prison.Thos are the only fun games i like to play but i play op pvp and kitpvp but sadly i got banned for hacking i did it once and i failed…Anyways i like to play Video games like MC Fifa Mortal combat modern warfare3 all sorts but my personly favorite MC the one who got me into MC and taught me the basics is probely my friend Denon we go to school together and we play together a lot and we like to play on mc hypixel and mineplex and i don't know why but he used to like mineverse now he hates it for some reason i don't know why maybe because he got banned for racism.-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=--=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=Well Guys woo that is my end of the application i hope you enjoyed all thanks to hidden mist a moderator who told me to make a app well anyways Good night everybody <3-Nicholas725

2. 196

196 Boss Member

Stop spamming apps... You've made 4 in the last 2 minutes...

3. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.