x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA New RoboticDuck155 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by RoboticDuck155, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. RoboticDuck155

RoboticDuck155 Active Member

How old are you?15
      Your in-game name:RoboticDuck155
      What timezone are you in?Pacific Standard Time
      What country do you live in?I live in America
      What languages do you speak?English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)Yes I have a recorder and a camera.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?Well I think I must be staff because I am very kind, I will do my best to be online the most times, I know good English so that's good for the players, and also I can benefit the community with some ideas. I got one idea: I think that the players when they join the server first time they must get 4000 Cash . Why? Well if they get 4000 Cash they can get resources for their house and some food if they need.It can help them in starting off at a server I will give them plenty of stuff or money on factions or pvp.I like helping people and stuff so please like my application am very kind and friendly so please and also if you play infection and hellblock or skyblock or oppvp and Op factions then I will be giving you a lot of money if you need any to so please message me when am online not when am offline cause am not on during the night or sometime in the day yes but not all the time so please find out when am on my time is 1-5 hours daily so yeah guys. How long can you be active on the server everyday? Five hours How long have you been playing Mineverse?Two years straight
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)Yes in game for being mean to players but am not going to be mean anymore am really mature now.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?Yes, I've been staff on MCPrison No Longer Running. During this time I learnt all the rules about staff so yes.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    2. Snowy

Snowy Experienced Member

Im going to say neutral mainly because in the why you think you should be mod section you've made a suggestion and have not actually said why you should become mod.

Also become more active on all gamemodes and the forums.
      Lastly list your traits and add colours :)
      Good luck

3. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

No support sorry however to improve try doing some of the following;

- Try being more active on the forums
      - Try increasing your application as it is very brief as it is
      - Try formatting your application as it is a little hard to read and inturpret
      - Try getting to know the forums a bit better as you seem quite new

Good luck

4. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

No support

5. Nightfire

Nightfire Boss Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.