x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Nervey's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xRechy, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xRechy

xRechy Active Member

Your in-game name:Nervey
      What timezone are you in? UTC+2
      What country do you live in?Israel
      What languages do you speak?English And Hebrew
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)Yes I do have OBS,Action. And i am able to record.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I would like to be staff on Mineverse for many reasons. Being staff was all to me. I got to help and show that I can do it to others. Next, I simply want to help. A lot of people have been asking over and over for help. Recently, I have been on nonstop. This time I use can be used for helping players in TeamSpeak and helping people in game as well. While I was staff, I learned alot. It may not have been the longest job time but I certainly loved it. I want to be staff and I assure you, I would make you proud. Mineverse in player base and other important key factors that you need in a successful network. I've had good past history with Mineverse and bad. I've always loved Mineverse and I feel like its a second home to come onto a play the game. I always want the best for the network I am working for and it has always been like that. I would love to be staff for many different reasons, Firstly off I love the community. Of course there's different people that are toxic and everything but I am looking at the maturity right here and I see much less toxic people than nice people and I think that's wonderful. I love most of the people on the staff team to so I will be able to communicate well with these people and the people I have struggled with I will try my hardest to try getting in touch with them and sort everything out. I have been maturing a lot since the last few maps on Mineverse I've been playing and I'm ready to just tell them an apology for what I've down in the past. Another reason I would like to become staff on the Mineverse OpPvP community is because as a player I have witnessed the TeamSpeak being clogged and not attended to for several hours. If I was a staff on the Mineverese OpPvP community, I would make sure to attend to these players with mass moves and talking to each individual player until they are satisfied with their past and current problems. I know how important it is to hear each player out because a player could have been waiting for a staff for many hours and want all the attention they can get until their problem is solved. I love to help the community out even though I'm not a staff member anymore.Mineverse

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Tuesday | 3:35 - 10:30

Wednesday | 3:30 - 10

Thursday | 3:00 - 10

Friday | 3:35 - 2(AM)

Saturday | 11(AM) - 5(AM)

Sunday | 10(AM) - 11(PM)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?Soon It will be 3 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes I have been banned many times because I didn't actually took mineverse Seirous. Now I am Fully In
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?-VeilMC - Head Admin
      -HCSwift - Owner
      -GlowstonePvP - Mod
      -Emenbee - Mod+
      -iPvP - Moderator
      -MineFrost - Trail-Mod
      -MineHCF - Developer
      -ParaPots - Media-Owner

-FaithPvP - Developer
      - PotHQ - Developer
      - CavePvP - MediaOwner

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Not yet i am going to complete everything soon.
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Not yet.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Not Yet.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes I am registered more than 7 months
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?Yes I do have skype and discord.
      Discord: Nervey#6856
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Respectful
      How you respect someone is key. If you start off insulting or criticizing someone that's most likely how they'll treat you back. How to get people to befriend you and enjoy you as a person is respecting them. Whenever you meet someone for the first time or see an old friend the first thing you should do is treat them with respect. You should be kind, understanding, and welcoming. There's no reason to make someone feel not welcome or not loved. People enjoy when they are treated with kindness. It makes them feel at home and want to stay.

Honest:
      I am a very honest person. I admit to making mistakes, and I learn from them. I don't lie about anything, and if I'm uncomfortable answering a question I simply don't answer it. If I don't know something on the server, I won't make up an answer.

Trusted:

I am very trustworthy, and I will prove to you that I am. I understand that this position requires you to place your trust on to people. I have never abused, griefed, or stolen a thing from someone. Nor will I ever abuse, grief, or steal for someone.

Dedication
      When I try something to do something i focus on it. If i am re-accepted on faithful my main focus will be to help the players and the community. I will be online whenever i am available and to help anyone. I will always try my hardest and work for the server

Opinions:
      When it comes to dealing with players i am not biased on each side whether or not their my friends. I will always follow the rules to keep CavePvP a good server. I will always listen to both sides of the stories and ask another staff member for their opinion before concluding my own.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    2. QUARSTRIKE

QUARSTRIKE Experienced Member

1+ Trustfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

1+ very trustfull and always helped me when I needed help

4. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

so many mod apps. geez..

neutral

5. xRechy

xRechy Active Member

Lamborghiniii Thank you <3

6. xRechy

xRechy Active Member

I am going to add some more information soon :)

7. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

What's a trail mod?

Neutral.

8. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.