x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Nervey Developer - Accurding Mineverse development position.

Discussion in 'Help' started by xRechy, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xRechy

xRechy Active Member

Hey i'm Nervey.

I came today to offer myself as a developer on the Mineverse network
      I have been in developing for many years and I want to offer myself to be a Developer I have seen many things on the server that are not supposed to be in the state they are. I'm here just to help and push the server forward into the future.

Why would i do it?

I've been playing mineverse for a 5 years and since what i remember everyone was always complaining about the anticheat, at some point it got into a place where i couldn't playing mineverse anymore so i took a break
      and that was only because of the cheaters that ruin the economy and the fun.

Proofs:
      upload_2020-7-3_17-15-34.png cCheat upload_2020-7-3_17-15-34.png // upload_2020-7-3_17-15-34.png CheatBreaker upload_2020-7-3_17-15-34.png anticheat that i made for Mineverse in the past 2 weeks
      I called it cheatbreaker because it gets the cheaters out.
      Anticheat is very configurable from Config and source as well.
      Falses only on fly check U [Disabled.]
      upload_2020-7-3_17-28-15.png
      Those are the checks in the current anticheat
      upload_2020-7-3_17-29-50.png

I can go all day asking peoples about the anticheat
      https://i.imgur.com/06SmfJw.png
      https://i.imgur.com/enxL8Lb.png
      https://i.imgur.com/mSWqx7V.png

Something needs to be changed!

• Like Like x 2
      Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    2. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

I suggest leaving your github profile or some other source of double checking for crew too look at. (I know you have screenshots but i dont think this is all you will need for dev and just think a profile link or folder of work would help a lot)

I do support this though the chances of getting dev is extremely unlikely because crew himself has to look into it its not something where a head mod or admin can promote you (pretty sure of this at least correct me if im wrong).

Also i would treat the dev spot the same as applying for moderator, and you only have 19 msgs.
      Another question: do you have 2fa enabled?

3. xRechy

xRechy Active Member

Thanks for the respond <3
      I would try everything you said.

No i do not have 2fa enabled.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2020
    4. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Unfortunately Developer applications are not possible, never have been. You'll have to contact Crew personally if you want to have a chance to apply for it.

However, just like the Builder rank, it's mostly Crew coming to you to look for help and it's not something you can apply for, which probably means you'd have to earn Crew's trust first. The Help section isn't the right place to apply for it, it's only if you require help, which doesn't seem so.

I will not be leaving this up as you already have my Discord. If you have any more inquiries or need any help regarding this, feel free to start a conversation with me or any other available staff on Forums (by clicking our profile picture, you should see ''Start a conversation in the middle of ''Profile Page'' and ''Follow/Unfollow'') or message me on Discord (Aly#5438) and we will try our best to help you!

Moved to ''Archive - Help''

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.