x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NaturalsYT Mod Application Mineverse

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by NaturalsYTMV, Aug 2, 2014.

?

Should I Be A Moderator?

1. No

50.0%
    2. Yes

50.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. NaturalsYTMV

NaturalsYTMV Active Member

How old are you? : 14 Years Old
      Your in-game name: NaturalsYT
      What timezone are you in? : Gulf Time Zone
      What country do you live in?: Abu Dhabi| United Arab Emirates

What languages do you speak? : English,Arabic,French,Spanish And A Few Words Of German
      Why do you think you should become a mod? : Because I would provide constant moderating to the servers about 16 hours a day on weekdays.
      I stop spammers, advertisers, and glitchers. I could say that I would be able to stop the majority of abusers online. I would provide a safe environment, I would make sure kids, teens, and adults are safe,
      on the server, website and anywhere else. I report players who do the wrong things.
      I respect at all times. I never start flame wars or go intro a flame war, especially when I am a staff member on a server, because the player could easily report me.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: Server: On the server I am active, I do not see much Moderators, Am I helpful on the server: Yes! I am helpful on the server, If anyone is needing help on the server, I tell them what to do and how to do it. If someone is lost I help them track there way up. I am active on the server: Yes, On a day when I have school I play 5-6 hours, Why? Because I live 30 minutes away from school, and yes I do go in train to school, But on weekends i would stay 16 hours maximun maybe 13-14 if I'm out.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? : Almost 2 years i have really enjoyed the server's mini games and hope more players could join the fun.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? : Yes I was a Moderator on a old Minecraft server called Destro Craft And Uberminecraft probably no one knows them who reads this,because the server is to old to be remembered. It was probably as popular as Mineverse. I became a staff member because I donated and you had to donate to become a Admin, and I had an out standing application. Sadly the server got put down, because its low donations. The server usually had around 100-300 players at a time.

What is your experience and knowledge of Minecraft? :
      Three years ago, my friend told me about this game called Minecraft. At first I thought it was the worst game I have ever played, One month later my friend told me how to craft and build. I started liking the game more, I was gaining skill. Soon I was really good at survival and I played for hours. Then I found diamonds! I was so happy I played that world for even hours! When 1.8 came out I even played Minecraft more, because 1.8 was the most awesome update. They added xp, enchantment tables, and I think they added the Ender Dragon. It was great! Later my Minecraft experience I started playing servers. I was into a lot of servers the first server I joint was Destro Craft
      . I do not think much people know it. I had a lot of fun on it. My favorite things to do was to play survival. I loved it so much! Later on I started playing a lot of servers. I think I started playing Uberminecraft like one and a half years a go, I played OctopiaMC to much! I was not to good at it but it was really fun! Farm Hunt is my all time favorite though! There are so many fun mini games to play on! Back then I loved Hunger games, spleen up and parkour jumps . I started to apply for staff on many servers, some were good servers, some were bad servers. This was the time when I was wanting to be staff on servers. So I tried and I learned from my mistakes, that I put in my applications.

Thanks for reading <3

All the best, @Naturals

2. Post Malone

Post Malone Experienced Member

you're only New to the Fourms, so no support.

3. ThePLCookie

ThePLCookie Experienced Member

No Support, you're very mean.

4. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

No support. You are new to the forums. I suggest you get to know the community. Also, try to avoid using yellow in your app. You also created an alt so you could vote yes on your poll...

5. iJoacok

iJoacok Well-Known Member

No Support Yet, You need more detail bud<3
      Good Luck Anyways.

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

7. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

LOL. Nearly everything is a lie. I know NaturalsYT irl and he isn't 14. He's 11/12. He can't speak German, French, or Spanish he can only speak Arabic and English.

8. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

No support.
      The light blue color is too bright, get more known on the forums too.