x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • nathan105's moderator application (Op Pvp and Kit Pvp)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by nathan105, Jun 29, 2015.

1. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

How old are you? i am 15.

Your in-game name3: iTz_quilLty.

What timezone are you in? Oceania.

What country do you live[​IMG] in? New Zealand.

What languages do you speak? English.

Why do you think[​IMG] you should become a mod? I want to be a Moderator because I love helping people out. Helping people out with issues and problems really interests me because I know I'm making a difference to the server. Whenever I'm online, I take every opportunity I can get to try and improve the server whether the opportunity is big or small. As a Moderator, I would take my job given to me extremely seriously even though I love to have a laugh from time to time. I would take this job very seriously because I would feel well trusted. To me, trust is the biggest thing to look for in a person when picking staff because it lets me know that you can trust me with something as big as this. Next, I would like to become a Moderator because I'm familiar with commands. But I don't want to make that my main focus on this application. As once an owner of my own server, As a Mineverse Moderator, my goal would to make sure everyone's having a good time. To achieve this goal, I would make sure Mineverse is safe from rule breakers that could possibly ruin that chance for others. Whenever I'm on a server, I try to make the most fun out of everything no matter what it is. I try to have a good attitude no matter what so I can spread happiness and make player's lives better and happier. Also, as a Moderator, I would try to correct people whenever they're breaking the rules. As a normal player, I can't tell players to stop doing something or they'll just say "you can't do anything" and I want to do something. I want to discipline the rule breakers and make sure that this never happens again. Most of the time when someone's breaking the rules, it ruins another player's perspective on the game and would possibly make the player leave the server which I would never want. Also, I've noticed the lack of staff online recently and I'd love to change that. As a Moderator, I'd be online from the time I get home from school, from the time I have to go to bed. Every server owner wants staff members who's extremely dedicated to the server and that is very active. As a Moderator, I would put 110% into everything I do. I would work hard and try my best.
      My qualities.

Helpful:I’m able to assist members in all free time I have with commands or how to play the game type and or help with problems such as arguments to keep chat clean.

Active:I’d like to call myself active on the game types I’ve applying for, If you don’t see me online it may be either Time zones,

Responsible:
      I’ll leave you to judge how responsible I am.

Hard working:I have plenty of time to spare helping people and or doing stuff to improve the game play for other players.

Respectful:I try my best to be respectful but many people have different point of views on what’s respectful and what isn’t so I’ll leave that up to the community.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? in the week days i can play[​IMG] for 1-4 hours, in the weekends i can play for around 8hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 2 years, i will be sure to play a lot longer i really do love Mineverse

Have you ever been banned in the past? No i haven't

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No i haven't but i would really like to moderate and see if im good for the job.

Which two servers[​IMG] would you like to moderate? I would like to moderate Op Pvp and Kit Pvp.
      Thank for readying :)

2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. Add more info.

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Be more active

4. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

lol what are you up to xD

5. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

He's giving a statement what you should improve on.

No support.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    6. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

like what may i ask?

7. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

can u tell me what please it will be helpfull :D

8. zachary0816

zachary0816 Experienced Member

Nathan add some more info in why you should become a mod, more qualities/traits and add some more info in the traits. Also add some color and some info on how you can help the community in the why should I be a mod section. Good Luck!

9. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

oh okay ty for that :D

10. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.

Suggestions:
      - Add more colours
      - Be more active and reply more to threads (Useful replies; and please, you only have one rating, and that's a neutral one... Only 29 messages, and you're new to forums. You've been on forums only since February. You don't have much experience and you don't seem very prepared for this position, no offence.)

Highlight below:
      Good luck but I hope you will still be able to have fun with us at Mineverse!
      Happy playing with the Mineverse Community

11. nathan105

nathan105 Active Member

ty

12. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

No support, this application could use a little more detail on the 'Why do you think you should become a mod' section. Good luck. :)

13. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

No Support.

Reasons and suggestions are stated by other members.