x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItsPacers, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Active Member

Before I Get Started I Would Like To Say I Like The Community And The People. Everyone Is Nice. I Would Love To Be Staff. Here's why:

My current age is 12 but, turning 13 in 9 days.
      My IGN is Pacers4Life (no plans on changing it in 1.9).
      I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

I live in the U.S.A.

I speak English.

I think I would be a good choice for Moderator because, I enjoy helping people. I am respectful. I am not perfect but, I try to treat people the way I would like to be treated. I try never to be mean and to always show common courtesy to all. I believe I could be an asset to this server by ensuring that all users abide by the rules and play the game in a respectful and kind manner. I will look-out for hackers, spammers, and advertisers, as well as any individuals who try to ruin the positive experience that everyone should be allowed to have while playing on this server. I hope this answers your questions thoroughly and I look forward to hearing your response.

Since I have school and baseball, I can be active on the server in the afternoons and evenings 4pm to 10pm Monday-Friday, and Weekends & Holidays from 8am-Midnight. I must stress that any homework will take preference to being on-line.

I'm not exactly certain of the time but, I believe it is anywhere from 3-5 months.

No. I am proud to say that I have never been banned or muted on this server.

I have never held a Moderator position but, I have been a Helper on 3 servers and a Builder on another. I was also a Co-Owner on a server that just ended.

I hope I have answered all your questions and I look forward to what I hope will be a positive response in return.

Sincerely,
      Pacers4Life

2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Welcome to the MineVerse forums! Seeing as you're fairly new here I will not be able to support this application until I get to know you, see that you're mature enough, and witness you assist other players. Good luck :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    3. joshuawebb

joshuawebb Experienced Member

As I tell all the new members get known in the community and add details thx and good luck! ;)

-Josh

4. ColtonGibbsWall

ColtonGibbsWall Experienced Member

Welcome to Mineverse ;)

5. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Good Luck ;)!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.