x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My plot belongs to me.. but it doesn't?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jar, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jar

Jar Active Member

Today, I discovered that my plot is glitched and belongs to jar1104. My new username is jar___, I changed it from jar1104. Why hasn't my plot updated to jar___? I can still build on my plot, but I cannot /plotme deny, /plotme add, /plotme clear, /plotme dispose, /plotme remove, /plotme undeny. I do not want my plot to be deleted, but I want it to belong to me once more.
      Message me back, with help please.

2. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

The reason this happened is because you changed your name so it belongs to your old username. The only way to solve this is by changing your name or emailing [email protected] or telling Cypriot to fix your plot if you see him around. Hope this helps ;)

3. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

You're going to have to change you're name back, dispose your plot after 30 days of changing your name back, change your name back and then claim the plot again.
      Or, contact [email protected] with your old and new IGN, and the issue. Make sure to comment on your email every 3 days so your email stays on top of the queue and get Cyps attention. Don't overdo it though.

5. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Wait a month and change your name back to your previous one

6. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Hello @Jar
      There is a glitch on the server which prevents you to gain permission of your plot once you name change. After changing your name you can only build on your plot but nothing else. There are two things you may do, firstly try to email support, they might be able to fix this, please remember to bring efficent proof that the plot belongs to you when emailing support. Secondly, you may try to gain contact with a admin or operator (CypriotMerks, Noobcrew, TannerLittle), these people can help you I believe but it will be hard to gain their contacts, try PMing them on the forums <-- best way to gain contact.
      Good luck!
      -Delta

7. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.