x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Generalpop11, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Generalpop11

Generalpop11 Active Member

How old are you? I am 10 turning 11 In 3 Months
      Your in-game name: Canqdian
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
      What country do you live in? Alberta
      What languages do you speak? English Only
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I wanna become mod because everyday i get on Mineverse, and every single day there is always a hacker, scammer, etc... I Become annoyed that these hackers come on and they still aren't banned. They Always Ruin the fun out of other players, and i want that to stop. So this is my second mod application and i hope to get this right. I Know i may not be the smartest, greatest. But give me a chance, see how i can become a good mod.

I want to set out and become a great mod to be there everyday and to help everyone In need. Hopefully you owners can see that I'm trying to help the servers. Whenever theres hackers around, the current mods aren't there to help and ban them. Most of them gets on 1-2 weeks Which is just Disappointing, to see. I will not give free items/armor to any player of all kind (even if they ask or spam me.) I will not abuse any such glitch going on or allow any Bannable glitches. I will not allow scammers, or hackers, advertisers get away. You can count on me to be a great mod. I Do luckily have skype, so if theres a staff meeting, of any kind you can add me to the call. My skype Is Generalpop11YT, I will not allow such toxic behavior going on. Such as "Go to Hell" "F*** you Kill yourself stab a knife up your throat" and any other rude or mean words/ Death threats.
      I Will NEVER Ignore players as a mod, as it is not allowed and disrespectful. I will not allow players to take advantage of me, and i will not have favorites. I will speak in a positive way, and I won't take advantage of players. I want a happy and safe community for all players, I will try to reply to all reports of players. I will change my name back to Generalpop11YT, if i get chosen to be mod, will It stay with me if i change my name? That is all, if this isn't enough typing i will try again in another month or so. I will be honest if i get demoted or if i resign, Thankyou for letting me apply as i said before this is my second mod application.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 3-6 Hrs Everyday Including Weekdays and Weekends
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 1 year
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes for "Hacking."
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes i was "Oped" on a server and i took a good care of it for one day until the server reset. All of a Sutton I got demoted.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to be mod on Op Pvp and Lobby If you have enough mods on one or both i will be happy to switch)

Please do not ask to become a staff as it lower your chances becoming one.

@Noobcrew @CypriotMerks

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    2. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

No support.
      - You do not have a very good knowledge of survival. You asked multiple questions today and also answered multiple questions wrong.
      - Not active enough.
      - Short application.
      - I would recommend adding color.
      Good luck.

3. Generalpop11

Generalpop11 Active Member

Oops xD I Pretty much only play Op pvp...

4. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

No Support.

Suggestions:

Add more information.
      Be more active and experienced with the Forums.
      Space out questions and answers.
      Fix grammatical errors.
      Add color and bold (optional).

Good luck.

5. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

6. Javid

Javid Experienced Member

No support. Soz D:

7. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

No Support

8. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support.

Don't tag the admins.

9. Nightfire

Nightfire Boss Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.