x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Proximity_1, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Proximity_1

Proximity_1 Active Member

Your in-game name: IMA_GIRLGAMER
      What timezone are you in: Central Timezone
      What country do you live in: Canada
      What languages do you speak: English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence: Yes, I have OBS 18.0.2 and Adobe Premiere Elements 15
      Why do you think you should become a mod: I want to become mod on Mineverse because I am a very helpful person in real life and would love to help out other players even more. I also want to be mod because I tend to play on GTA, Kit-pvp and skyblock the most and I notice that there are people hacking. I know that I could just report them but its still annoying that people have to go and ruin the game for the other people like me that want to have fun and not have it stomped on by a hacker.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday: On average about 1-3 hours a day
      How long have you been playing Mineverse: Since mid 2016 (approx)
      Have you ever been banned in the past: No I have never been banned before
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Yes, I was admin on a friends server that hit about 100-500 people a day.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below: Yes (Not including posts)
      Do you have 50 Post Count: No, but I will post more if I get accepted.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up: Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums: Well over 2 weeks
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication: If accepted, I will download Teamspeak. I do have Skype on the other hand (marknet74)

2. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.