x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Moderator Application (Dylan61764)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Dylan61764, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Dylan61764

Dylan61764 Active Member

Hey guys! I'm Dylan61764, but call me Dylan if you want. I really enjoy playing on mineverse and looovee the skywars! The community is very friendly, and everyone is kind. I am also a youtuber for minecraft and entertainment. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for taking time to read this.

I am 10 years old, but I am turning 11 years old in about 5 months.

My minecraft in-game name is: Dylan61764 (just like my account name)

I am currently in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

I live in the United States of America, which is in North America

Right now, I am learning mandarin, which is one chinese dialect. But, I speak english, which is my 1st language.

I think I should become a moderator for a few reasons:
      1. Active- I am active on mineverse for at least 1-4 hours a day.
      Reason 2- I am respective to everyone in and out of the maneuvers community, and always make sure to help them if they have a problem. I also always say "gg" if I win or if I kill someone, and simply just to someone in the game.
      Reason 3- I like helping people out. I want to help make mineverse a better community by helping out by finding hackers, making sure no one is spamming in the chat, and things like that.
      Reason 4- I play fairly always. I never hack, or cheat. Sometimes if I have a teammate, and if we are the last people alive in skywars or other PvP games, I make sure we both go at the same time. I do not give myself a headstart, I make sure it is fair and even.
      Reason 5- I do not lie. I am not and will never be someone who lies. If I say I team with someone, I team. I will not say to team, then actually trick them and kill them.
      Reason 6- I am mature. I will never say anything to harm or hurt anyones' feelings. I will never spam chat and I know what I am supposed to and not supposed to do. I will never say any bad words in chat either. I also like to tell others to not say those things if someone in chat says something mean to another.

Everyday, I play on mineverse on an average for about 1-4 hours everyday. I love playing every single game and mineverse, and sometimes spend some time chatting with a couple online-minecraft friends.

I have been playing minecraft for about 2 and 1/2 years. I have been playing on mineverse ever since I had minecraft, which was when I was 8 years old. So I have been playing on mineverse for about 2 and a half
      years.

Have I ever been banned on mineverse?? Nope! I have never been banned on mineverse or any other minecraft server before!

I have not had any past experience as a moderator though. I have 2 good friends who have realms servers and I am OP on both of them and always help take good care of their servers. I also have another friend who was working on a multiplayer server, and I was an admin, helping make portals, and building things on his server. I also helped create commands for his server, and set up tons of command blocks. But later, he stopped working on it, and decided to continue a while later do to school and his tennis.

What two servers would you like to moderate?? I would like to moderate skywars and factions.

Even though I am only 10 years old, I think I am mature enough for the job. I have had lots of experience being an OP in both of my friends' realms servers. I love to help out, and really enjoy everything about mineverse. I am always ready for any job to take on. I am respective, and fit for this job. But most of all, I would like to thank everyone for taking some of their time off to read my application.

Thank you,
      ~Dylan61764

IDEA SCRATCHED
      IDEA SCRATCHED
      IDEA SCRATCHED

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    2. Dylan61764

Dylan61764 Active Member

Sorry guys! I had 2 typos!! In my reason #2, it says "maneuvers" but it was supposed to be "mineverse."
      Also, In my second to last paragraph, it says," decided to continue do to school and tennis," but the "do" is supposed to be "due." Sorry about that!!

3. Griggsf

Griggsf Active Member

Click Edit, and edit that. Sorry, you just aren't fit for the position in my point of view. :(

4. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Be more active on the forums.