x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Moderator App.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Sodochop, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

How old are you?
      14 yrs old

In Game Name:

Sodochop

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Time

What country do you live in?

U.S.A (United States Of America!)

What languages do you speak?
      English

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Because I'm always there to help out and I always donate to people who help me out also. Most of you who are reading this and probably thinking, "Man, this guy doesn't know anything about being a moderator and he only goes on 2 servers!" Technically, I don't only go on just those 2 servers, I go on other servers too, I'm just not as good as those 2. Starting off, I always make a great impression for others to follow me (leader), and I'm really loyal to everyone on the servers like helping them out or just having a great time with them. Ex: One new person named LifePhro joined Op-Prison 1 day and as everyone starts as he was A, so what I do is that I look at the comments and see who's a low rank and needs help, then, I sometimes tell them to come to my plot and I have something for them. They come and I give them whatever I have leftover, so, I did this to LifePhro and gave him some tips on the server, he took my advice and he donated not too long ago to me. FIN. Anyways, I respect everyone on the server. Ex: Most Rank D or lower on Op-Prison, I go to wherever they are and I just help them out (Tell them how something works, give them something, etc.). I have never been banned so that kind of tells you I'm not a bad person. I like going on Op-Prison and Creative and that's where you'll see me most of the time. I'm just really supportive person on op-prison and I've been voting everyday for Mineverse.

What would I do if I became a Mod?

I would try to help the server by helping the owners fix bugs and just make a better environment on the server. I will also try to think of new game servers or mini-games.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Probably depends on what I have to do like going out but mostly 3-6 hours a day.

Monday-Thursday
      5-8
      Friday-Saturday 11-5:30
      Sunday 2-8
      Breaks (Spring,Winter,Etc.) 11-5:30

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Ever since 2015 started. Even though that's only like a month, it's a meaningful month, I took great time on this server and I vote, help people out, etc. It doesn't matter THAT much for how long you have played, it matters more about what you did.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No. I would never do anything to get banned or denied.

D
      o you have any past experience as a moderator?
      No. This is my 1st time signing up to be a Mod. because I never had the "guts" to do it, but now, I know that I can do this.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?

Op-prison and Creative.
      Op Prison - Op Prison is my favorite server and it's just such a fun server. LOTS of people need help on the server though, because this server gets a lot of newcomers, I was once a newcomer and someone helped me by telling me how it works, tips on doing something, etc. I really want to return the favor doing that for newcomers.
      Creative - A classic server, no matter how old it is. I am soon going to be building a Head Shop just so you know. Anyways, I really help lots of people out on this server too, I'm really positive on this server because I look at everyone's awesome builds and I tell them all the time that u can build anything and it will always look great to someone, it's a great saying because sometimes people think it doesn't look good, but someone out there likes it, you just have to build something that sparks your imagination and comes from the heart. Creative is a great server to see what people can do, it's showing your talents to the best and anyone can do it.

Hope you guys like it! :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    2. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

:) Hope u like it!

3. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

No support at all. Stop spamming the moderator apps with applications like these. It's quite annoying. Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm really annoyed. If you want any shot, at least pout some effort into it.

4. dera

dera Well-Known Member

LOL. This is just simply... Bootyful! Give this man a bonus!!

5. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

u-u... serious?

6. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No.

7. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

::):):):):)(

8. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

You need to put more Info in why you should be able to become a mod.
      Make the app look more B E A utiful.
      Organize the app better.

Good luck.

9. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

?

10. Scorv

Sorry my tablet screws up some times:L

11. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

Ok, but I don't get the last 1, what do u mean?

12. Scorv

Sorry about those typos, my tablet has a weird auto-correct.

I mean organize you application into sections or paragraphs.

13. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

XD

14. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

I think I did.

15. Scorv

Now try separating the sections, and centre the whole application.

You still need to add more info on why you should become a mod. Try looking at other people's apps for some ideas, but DONT copy and paste. Your application needs to be your original work.

16. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

kk

17. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

Sorry for my immaturity earlier, that was uncalled for, but I'm just really annoyed. I realize now, that instead of saying bad things I should help people like you make your moderator application better. I suggest looking at other applications for examples, such as DjRyan's, but there are many great examples out there. Expand on why you want to be a moderator, as this is the most important section and the one that most people judge your application on. That's it for now, I'm too lazy to add more right now. I might check back on this later. Cya ;)

Have a good day,
      Kirito

18. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

If u guys don't like it, just don't say anything and don't thumbs down and be like "oh, this sucks t's just like a repeat of a stupid app." I'm just posting an app. for a moderator GEEZ!

19. Sodochop

Sodochop Active Member

u think it's good now?

20. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

I don't see a lot of detail. Lots of mods with time zone Eastern time at USA. Not that I'm discriminating, but just saying. I think u have a chance, and good luck :). Sodochop, you just said s words and good moderators don't throw around these words like its normal, and u don't care. Perhaps you can work on that? :) we know u are just trying for mod position, but i personally think you should be receptive to feedback. Even if we put a disagree, dislike or something negative, at least u understand. I mean what u say gives u a thumbs down. And if ppl give u a thumbs down for no reason, of course thats wrong, but if u thumbs down my thing here, it just shows ur not receptive to feedback, which furthermore explains why you should not be a mod. But if u just improve the app like to show more details like how long u can play every day, what special things to take note of, how have u been going around servers etc. That would be better, but may not guarantee a mod ranking. Be receptive to feedback :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.