x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Moderator app By: Omar

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Omar, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Omar

Omar Active Member

Sorry guy's i don't really like using color in My app's but thank you if you support my Moderator Application and i wish you guys good luck if you guys Made a Moderator App!!

Username:

ManoftheYear_Jr

Omar

Where are you from?:
      United States, Cleveland Ohio

What is your time zone?
      Eastern Standard time
      What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, Arabic, Ukraine, and learning Swedish

Questions

Why do you want to be staff on Mineverse?
      I want to be a staff on Mineverse because I love helping people with there problems. I really want to make the server better :p. If there is a problem with 2 or more people I would like to listen to there stories and solve the problem to make them happy :). I would love to become a Moderator because i was on the server for over 2 years!! I see my self as a active and happy. I am honest and respectful to the other player's. If I become Moderator I would love to share my experience to the server. I really love the way the other people treat me to. If I need help on something I can go ask A staff and other players. If someone would be swearing or spamming I will kick them or mute them. If I see another player hacking I will try to record it and post on the Mineverse forums to see what the other player/Staff's. I also have been Moderator on many other server's. I can bring my experience from the other server's I have been moderator on to here. I also want to be a moderator here because I want to help out the server with it's problems. I would be mostly spending time on the forums for ban appeal's, and Moderator Applications. On the forums I will be very active, so if you want to send me a message I will be there :). I think I will help this community a lot with my talent in Moderator.

Why should you be Staff?
      I think I should be a staff on this server because I have a lot of experience in moderator. I want to spread my talent across Mineverse. I am also mature and honest. I love to make this server a better community. I also want to keep everybody happy. I would love helping people out in the server. I also don't rage and swear and anything like that stuff. I think I am good enough to join the Moderator team.

Do you talk about the server {Mineverse}
      Yes I have, I mentioned it a lot to my fellow classmates, and in videos.

How long have you been on Mineverse?
      I have been on Mineverse for 2 years now. My first account was on KarimOmar, but I changed my name.

How often do you play on Mineverse?

Monday- 5:30pm-9:00pm
      Tuesday- 6:00pm-10:00
      Wednesday-4:30pm-8:00pm
      Thursday- 5:00pm-8:00pm
      Friday- All day
      Saturday 8:30am-5:00
      Sunday- 10:00am-7:00pm

What servers do you mainly play on Mineverse?
      1. Kitpvp
      2. Op factions

Do you use Skype?:
      Yes I do use Skype. I do not want to give away my Skype in public because people could find my IP.

Do you have any experience as Staff?
      Yes I have. Because I have been moderator on 3 other server's, co-owned ether 1 or 2.

Have you ever been tempban/punished from Mineverse? (If yes, explain why and how long
      Yes i have for hacking for about 2 weeks and it was like 8 month's ago, Im sorry.:( I wont do it every again
      Do you know that mods don't have the advantage or given perks?
      Yes I do. They only have the powers for helping players, fixing bugs. I only want the Moderator rank to help the server and make it a better community. It is also for people who work very hard and spend time on the server/forums.

Do you know that you will have to help the server and the players if they need help
      Yes. I am willing to help all the players with there problem's

Experience with commands?
      I have A lot of talent with commands. I know a lot of main commands that Moderators use. If I don't know what a command means I would contact a staff and ask "do you know what {command} means".

About Me:
      I'm a 10 year old that lives in United States, Cleveland, Ohio, witch is a beautiful place. I have only one older brother who is 12 years old and very mean. I love to play soccer, baseball, and mostly hockey. I really love going on Water slides and going on roller coasters. I have been on all the rides in Ohio. The place I go to ride the roller coasters is Cedar Point. Probably many of you heard of the place before. I go there about once every month. In school I love gym! it helps me with my skills for soccer, baseball, and hockey. I play hockey out in my drive way where my net is. I am 72 pounds for a 10 year old. For education i love math, and Social Studies. Those are my main things I work at home. I am in the second highest group for math out of four group's. That's very good. I got into mincraft by first my friend's telling me about it. That is how I got into minecraft. I am in 5th grade at Birchwood School. it is a private school, i don't like my private school because we have to wear uniforms. My Minecraft talent is mostly pvp and building. I always go bike ride after school to practice my drifts on the small rocks. These are the main things I do in life.

Traits
      Mature

In the situations that people need me in I am very mature. Otherwise then that I tend to be a little bit silly on minecraft.

Active
      I am very active in mineverse. I play mineverse a lot because it is my favorite server. I am not that active right now because I have a lot of homework to finish because I was on a vacation. So I'm working much more harder in school so I can spend sometime reading Moderator Application's and ban appeals.

Fun
      I think I am very fun to hang out with. Me and my friend's always laugh because of my jokes. I really love to try new things out and make other people happy.
      Honest
      I try to be honest as much as I can. I try to be honest to say the right thing, like telling people that you should have more info. The only time I mostly lie is to protect my friend's and to not hurt someone else's feeling's.
      Intelligence
      At school I am doing bad in 1-2 subjects that is Music and Spanish. I end up with a 92% with Spanish and music. In math and Social Studies I end up with a 96%-98% The rest of the subjects except Spanish and Music I usually get a 93%-95%
      Laziness
      I am not lazy in real life and in-game. The only time I will be lazy is when I am sitting on the computer 5 hours a day. Other than that I am very active and very hyper.
      Trustworthy
      I am very trustworthy! if someone asks me to do something and they can't check it I will do it right away.
      I will always do my work and finish it every single time.
      THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR TIME TO READ MY MODERATOR APPLICATION.:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    2. HypedGamingMelon

HypedGamingMelon Active Member

Support good detail but correct gramma. A lot of time you have said i instead of I

3. Omar

Omar Active Member

Thank you

4. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

No support. I saw you ingame Saturday and friday, yet you weren't helping out in chat. It seems to me that you just want to moderate OP Factions for the sake of it.

5. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

No Support

6. Omar

Omar Active Member

why

7. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Well-Known Member

8. Omar

Omar Active Member

thx

9. Diamonds180

Also to add, your grammar and spelling is horrible. Please sort it out if you want to be mod.

10. Omar

Omar Active Member

My grammar is fine it's not the best but fine

11. Diamonds180

No, it isn't.
      i > I
      words > Words.
      k > Ok.
      thx > Thank you.
      im > I'm

12. Omar

Omar Active Member

There now i think i corrected all the Gramma

13. Omar

Omar Active Member

Thank you for your honesty though

14. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Neutral, nice app, but I don't see you on a lot.

15. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

My autocorrect does it for me. :)

16. Omar

Omar Active Member

oh well i'm mostly on kitpvp and op pvp

17. treelegs

treelegs Experienced Member

No support.

18. Omar

Omar Active Member

Because you hate me

19. treelegs

treelegs Experienced Member

I'm not supporting because of this,

20. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Grammer* and I, not i. Honestly. Plus, there are still a lot of errors. I won't write down all of them because I think you can look and fix them yourself.
      No Support
      • Organize your mod app, it is messy.
      • I think you used the old format? People please correct me if I'm wrong..
      • You say you aren't lazy but you haven't bothered to read over your mod app.