x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My mod applictaion

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by IBritishCrafterI, Jan 5, 2015.

1. IBritishCrafterI

IBritishCrafterI Active Member

How old are you?13
      Your in-game name:IBritishCrafterI
      What timezone are you in?GMT
      What country do you live in?England
      What languages do you speak? English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become mod because I have been mod in past experience and I know how to do the commands and that I want to become helpful with other players.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? about 3-4 hours for school days. holidays like 6-7hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Quite a while I don't know the actual date or day.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have worked at one of my friends server and I also was a builder on vikkcraft.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I would mostly like to moderate on Kitpvp or opfactions, I have pick these two because there is a lot of pvp of each of them so I can find hackers and people doing what they arn't meant to be doing.

2. Van

Van Boss Member

Hello, Ibritish! I'm going to give you some feedback and tips about your application. I recommend to improve what I will mention for my support.

You are "New member" I recommend to lose that and get Active member. Active member shows that you are a bit Active on forum, have some experience. I would also recommend some others who will help you get Moderator. Well-Known-Member, shows that you have been on forum for a while you have some good experience, same with Experienced Member amd Boss member. Both shows you have been here a while, a lot active and helpful, and I know it will take a while to get it but it will help you.

Have you read this for yourself? Like doesn't you think its a bit hard to read what you have say? Like I would say and recommend to space out the questions a bit more, and add some color. Color isn't something you need but it would do it easier for me to read your application.

You need a lot more information.

Good luck, ~xxxvan :)

3. IBritishCrafterI

IBritishCrafterI Active Member

Thank you for reply I will try to earn my active member and retry getting mod thanks though