x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • My Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MrPieWaffles, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MrPieWaffles

MrPieWaffles Active Member

Introduction
      Hi my name is x3MichaelMC and I would love to be a mod because I would love to help people if they are confused or something.On any category if they get dangered by hacker then I Would ban them . I am 12 and i come from UK (Australia) And I Speak English (A bit of British :P) I Like to Go Play All the Games On Mineverse because I Like Mineverse so much. Since I found out about Mineverse "I didn't play any Other Server Because Mineverse is to outstanding."

Some Stuff About me:
      I am 12 and I like to play Soccer (But i like to play Minecraft more) I Started To Play 1 years ago And i was Such a nub because I didn't know the Server well then. Ok I First Started To play Op pvp (I dont now bored of it xD) and then i started Playing Factions (I play factions the most out of the category) And all others but , One of My favourite games is Op pvp (I dont play it anymore)

Contacts
      Mineverse user:

x3MichaelMC

How Old are you?
      I am 12 at The Moment

Your In-Game Name:
      x3MichaelMC,
      What Time Zone am I in?
      EST
      Wheat Languages Do I Speak?
      I Speak English ,English abit of British
      Why Do You Think I Should Become Moderator
      Because i like to help people and support them to the game (I always do that) I Love Spending Time With The Server And I Would Love to Keep On Playing it. I Have loads of Friends on Mineverse which they are awesome to me.Mineverse has lots of Moderators but on op pvp there are only 2 so i want to be the 3nd on it And I would Like to be The Next one Because I always Play this server not a Different One So I think I would be the most greatest and outstanding Moderator. I Also Like To Join This Server Of a couple of Things But Here are The Main Ones:
      1. It Has Loads Of Games To Play 2. Mineverse Has Loads Of People On the server a Day. Well If You Agree With Me Then Slap That Agree Button To Support me :) Also If there is a inappropriate fight then I would try to solve the problems . I Am Nice To Everyone Except Hackers because I hate Them So Much And If I See any I am Going to Report Them Striaght Away, also If Your Starting To Wonder That This Is a Good Mod application hen Carry on Reading it Also I Would like to Play with People That Dont Hack So If You Hack dont expect me To Be Your Friend :cp: And One more thing If You Wont Support this Application Then Please tell me why Not Thank you :jim: I Also would like to be a Moderator, Because it helps loads of people When they "Report" a player then I will always Would take a look and see what to do.
      Conclusion
      • I am Kind
      • I am Respectful (Even in real life
      • I am Nice
      • I am Very good at Commands
      • I am Trustworthy
      • I am Extraordinaire
      How Long have I Played On Mineverse?
      I Have Played On Mineverse 1 year (Because i love this server so much)

Have I Ever Been A Mod Before?
      Yes i have being a mod on a server called dgpvp.com
      And there is tonnes of hackers on that server then that got a 6 day ban :P and they never hacked again.
      They learned the lesson

Thank you all people for reading my application please support :D

2. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

@Grayson please close this, he made 2 moderator applications and they are exactly the same.

3. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.